zwei.

Hyunjin had run off to his class- something like psychology, Felix didn't care to remember his best friend's schedule -leaving Felix to awkwardly walk through the university halls.

Don't get him wrong, he absolutely loved Hyunjin. They had been friends for such a while (all because of Felix's ex), and Felix trusted him better than he really trusted anyone. But Hyunjin was a handful. He was intelligent, but underestimated himself. He was bright, he was, but he tended to have the worst ideas when it came to helping Felix.

Felix came to a stop when someone stepped in front of him, lips turned up into a wide grin.

The blond's lips barely twitched up slightly at the male who had interrupted his walking. "Hello, Soonyoung. Anything you need?"

The pink haired male's smiled turned to a sheepish one. "Do you remember what time dance practice was tonight? I forgot to consider whether or not I had it later."

As if it were going to help him- it didn't, by the way -Felix glanced down at the Fossil watch on his wrist, and then shrugged his shoulders slightly. "I think it starts at four," he responded, "why?"

"No reason," Soonyoung then began to walk off, "have a good rest of your day, Felix!"

Standing in the middle of the hallway with a confused look on his face, Felix looked down at his feet and released a small, barely humorous laugh before he began walking towards the lecture hall again.

It didn't seem like Soonyoung to be questioning when their dance practice was- especially considering he was the one that usually arranged the times for them to meet. Though, what could Felix really infer with how vague Soonyoung was being.

Maybe he really did just forget what time practice was. As weird as that thought was.

Releasing a small laugh, Felix walked into the lecture hall with a sigh, walking towards one of the first three rows to set his bag down, and sit down beside it.

After rummaging through said bag, he pulled out the textbook (this thing weighed way more than a ton, Felix claimed- it really put a strain on his shoulders) and dropped it on the long table, before he did the same with a pen and a pencil.

The lecture had started a few minutes late, but that didn't bother Felix- especially considering he knew the reason why it started late.

The class professor had walked in with a certain someone trailing behind him tiredly, and Felix fought back the urge to roll his eyes.

He rolled his eyes anyway. There was no point in even trying to resist the urge to do so.

Christopher Bang- a name that everyone in that god forsaken school knew. He was some hot-shot music composer, known for composing the musicals that the drama majors put together. And this was beside his 'two friends'. One unfortunately being Hyunjin's boyfriend, Changbin. The other one was Jisung, who was also rather tolerable.

But he barely got himself involved with the other two. Changbin was scary for a dwarf, and Jisung? Jisung just didn't talk that much. He was scary.

But aside from that, everyone said the name 'Christopher Bang'. He couldn't think of a single time that he had heard Changbin (aside from when his money and his car were involved) or Jisung.

It was always Christopher Bang. Chris this, Chris that. "Christopher, can you sign this?", "Christopher, you're hot.". "Hey Chris, you look good today.", "Hey, have you written anything new?", "Do you think you could write me a song?", "Damn, Christopher is hot as fuck.", or "I wonder if Christopher is doing okay, he works hard."

But it was never, "Hey, Felix, you doing alright?"

Because Felix didn't matter to them. Felix mattered to Felix and Hyunjin and at that point, he didn't even care whether or not that was something to be proud of.