sieben.

Felix wished that getting through the school day would have been much easier than it was.

But, it wasn't.

He had managed- through the help of Hyunjin and his lack of semi-decent morning coherency -to get through the day with minimal thoughts about having to go back to his apartment.

That is, up until he had to go to his apartment half way through the day to grab a change of clothes because someone by the name of Kang Yeosang accidentally spilled his stupid Pedialyte all over him.

It wasn't Yeosang's fault, though- he knew that it wasn't.

Felix blamed it entirely on Kim Hongjoong for tripping the poor boy by accident with his guitar case.

Though, the apartment had been empty when he went to retrieve a new pair of clothes. There was no sign of Chan, and there was no sign of any other human life other than maybe a bug under the rug.

Ha. That rhymed. Funny.

After he had changed into a pair of sweats- a black pair that he yanked out of a drawer -and another random t-shirt, he walked back to the university with heavy steps just so he could make it to his next class on time.

He didn't, sadly, make it to the class on time. But it was fine. Totally not awkward walking into a class full of a bunch of wide eyes.

But it was alright- it's not like it was totally terrible.

When the end of the day slowly ticked closer, the feeling of annoyance flew right into his face. He didn't want to go back to the apartment and be faced with Chan yet again.

Felix grumbled softly, and then let out a sigh as he nudged the rest of his calculus notes into the notebook the papers had been torn from accidentally, and then shoved them in the bag with the giant textbook that he swore weighed more than he did.

Scrunching up his nose slightly the moment it began to itch, Felix forced back a sneeze as he closed his eyes and inhaled.

The sneeze faded soon after, and he tossed his back over his shoulder with a grunt, before he weaved his way out of the lecture hall and into the hallway of the corridor.

Disappointingly, Hyunjin had already finished his classes and made it known to the entire school that he wasn't going to be there the rest of the day- as if everyone didn't already know. And Felix knew exactly where he went, too.

He wasn't going to be hearing the end of whatever he was doing for a long while. Though, those kinds of conversations weren't totally unusual being friends with Hyunjin.

Although, most of the time, Hyunjin was left in the dark about Felix's sex life.

Mainly because he didn't have one, but that's besides the point.

Felix cleared his throat as he exited the large building, slowly making his way to the sidewalk through the many cars that were beginning to pull out of the parking lot.

He moved along the road slowly, with his thumbs hooked underneath the straps of the bag. He eventually slowly began to count down the buildings left until he reached the apartment, the voice inside his head fading the lower the number had gotten.

Once the apartment building came into view, and he walked inside, he released a loud sigh.

Then he grumbled words that not even he could understand.

Offering the woman at the bottom of the stairs a timid smile, Felix began to make his way up the stairs, his eyes staying on the stairs in front of him as he walked.