dreißig.

"Come down and buy some porn," a- very -drunk Kim Seungmin sang, holding up his own personal library staff card.

Felix watched in drunken amusement as Jeongin stared at his boyfriend.

"Or what, love?" The younger boy asked, just as Seungmin slammed down the shot glass again.

Seungmin hummed, then giggled. "I'll sacrifice your first born."

Felix didn't know why or when or even how he let Hyunjin and Minho convince everyone to go to Minho's aunt's bar thirty minutes away from their school.

Mind you, only three of them were legally able to drink. Apparently it didn't stop Minho's aunt from serving them.

But, hey, so long as Felix wasn't paying.

To make matters worse, Hyunjin coaxed Felix into a shots challenge; which, before the first shot sounded like an absolutely terrible idea. But once the first shot made its rounds into Felix's system, Chan had to stop Felix from downing another few shots.

Now, Seungmin was taking shots every time he claimed he was thirsty- and was trying to get Jeongin, or whoever walked by him, to go to the library to purchase porn

"Channie," Felix hummed as Jeongin tried to pry Seungmin from the counter. "Why did I hate you?"

The male beside him- who was responsibly drinking soda instead -looked at him with an arched eyebrow. "I don't know, why did you?"

Felix pondered the thought, clumsily throwing it about in his head. "Probably because you're so pretty," he answered, "n'I wanted to be that pretty. Chan, why are you so pretty?"

Chan chuckled softly, shrugging his shoulders as he drank his own soda. "I got the good genes."

His eyes immediately fell to Chan's legs, and his fingers brushed over the blue jeans a single time before he nodded. "You have really good-" hiccup, "-jeans."

Again, Chan chuckled at Felix's words, taking another drink of his soda before setting it down on the counter.

Felix pouted his bottom lip. Was Chan laughing at his compliment? His compliment couldn't be bad. Actually- it wasn't bad. Chan had really nice jeans.

"Aw, sweetheart, why're you pouting?"

Instead of responding, Felix turned the bar stool so that his back was turned to the older male, his waist being turned out of Chan's loose hold.

"Come on, princess, what's wrong?"

Felix scrunched up his nose, and then clumsily turned himself around again. "You were laughing at me. I was just trying to condiment you."

"Condi-" Chan let out another laugh, and Felix stared at him as though he was just betrayed. "No, don't look at me like that."

The blond released a whine, and then looked down slightly as he sniffed. "I should have known you probably didn't like me," Felix uttered, raising his head to wipe away the single stray tear, poking himself in the eye in the process. "You're just way too perfect, it was way too good to be true."

"Lee Felix Yongbok, sweetheart," Chan cooed, and Felix looked up at him with glassy eyes. "I'm laughing at you because you're drunk. Not because I don't like you."

Felix's face immediately fell as he glared at Chan, almost like he had spoken about something he wasn't meant to talk of. "I'm not drunk, I'm Felix Lee."

The older male chuckled softly, nodding his head, as he pulled his hand away from Felix. "Of course you are, baby. Why don't you drink some water?"