elf.

Felix shrieked.

Don't let the word fool you. It was a very manly screech, certainly a sound that wouldn't have anyone mistaking Felix Lee for a terrified school girl.

Throwing himself backwards and tossing the towel to the ground, Felixx lept what felt like three feet into the air- landing on his swiveling chair beside his desk.

"Oh my Go- oh my God it's moving!"

There, on the white wall right beside his closet, was a large abdomened spider- slowly climbing down his wall. He had never seen a spider with an ass that big- and he never wanted to see it again.

Once the large spider began to move again, Felix's eyes widened and he did the first thing that came to mind.

He yelled for Chan.

Chan was bigger than him. Weighed a little more than him. Had bigger muscles than him. Bigger feet than him.

If he had to, Felix would sacrifice Chan to the spider God- demon, whatever it was -that had decided to climb into his room. It didn't even pay rent!

The bedroom door opened quickly, and Chan stared at Felix with furrowed eyebrows. "What's the matter? Did you see a serial killer in your closet? Edward Scissorhands?"

Felix shook his head and swallowed saliva. "Worse."

"Jason Voorhees?"

"No, you uneducated penis licker! Look at it!" He jabbed a finger in the direction of the spider, quickly pulling his finger back to his chest as though the spider would jump at him.

The spider crawled to the floor, and Felix watched as Chan turned his head.

The older male jumped back against Felix's wall. "What the fuck is that thing?"

"I don't know! Kill it- kill it it's moving, kill it!"

"I can't kill it! Do you see the size of that thing? It'll eat me!"

Felix let out a whine, his eyes never leaving the spider as it crawled on the floor at an agonizingly slow pace. "Ch-Chan kill it- kill it kill it- oh my God it's coming over here Chan kill it!"

"How- how about we do this, jump to the bed, then over here and the spider can have the room. Then we'll burn the apartment building down."

Huh. Why didn't Felix think about that?

Swallowing thickly, Felix wiggled in the chair to get it to face the bed. Once his back was to the chair, he turned around in the chair and kept his eyes on the spider.

The chair was at a decently close spot to the bed. Bless that. So Felix just stood up on the chair, and took a large step over to the bed to avoid the floor.

The spider was now closer, its overly large abdomen wiggling around as its tiny legs carried it towards the bed.

Felix could hear his heartbeat in his ears.

"Now jump over here before it decides to eat you for lunch."

"It's five thirty!" Felix countered in a shaky shout, his hands shaking as he stared at the large spider.

Chan just shrugged his shoulders slightly, holding out an arm while he kept his eyes on the spider as well.

He was going to have a long conversation about never ever speaking about this to anyone. Not even between the two of them. He wasn't ready to hear the embarrassment.

Let alone deal with it.

When the spider inched closer to his bed, little bit by little bit, he could feel his breathing grow rapid. Without warning, he threw himself off of the bed and into Chan's side, stumbling out of the room once he regained his balance.