epilog.

EIGHTEEN MONTHS LATER

Felix let out a tiny sigh as he kicked his legs over the side of the couch.

He had been warned once, and through it twice: this would mark the third time. Chan always- and when he said always, he meant always -locked himself away in his room around the time finals came up.

Felix understood- there wasn't a reason to be upset over Chan studying for his finals in order to maintain a good grade.

Hyunjin actually did the same thing- and he was sure that he did it at one point, though this was stringing on longer than the finals Felix knew Chan had.

He didn't want to bother him in case he was studying, although the urge was very, very high.

Felix sucked in a deep breath, and then shifted on the couch so that his legs were thrown over the back, bent at the knees. He kicked his legs up slightly, leaning his head back and off of the couch.

With another breath, he closed his eyes and drummed his fingers on his stomach. He gently drew his fingers beneath his shirt, drumming them against his bare skin before his eyes shot open.

Across from him, Chan's door was creaking open slowly, and out stepped a very disheveled looking Chan.

Felix jerked his head up slightly, throwing his legs up and against his stomach before he rolled off of the couch. The blond then perked up quickly, stumbling as he took a few quick steps away from the couch.

"And he lives," Felix humored lightly, brushing his hands on his shirt. "Finals are over, why're you still so locked up in your room?"

Chan's jaw visibly clenched slightly. "Uh," he paused, causing Felix to look at him with a tilt of his head. "I don't know."

Nodding his head, he took a couple more steps towards Chan and stopped when he came up behind him. Chan's muscles seemed to flinch when his hands slowly brushed up his back. Felix's eyebrows furrowed slightly as he pinched the male's shoulders slightly.

"God, why are you so tense?"

Chan released a sigh, a nervous and shaky one. "I don't know."

He nodded his head softly, massaging his shoulders before he perked himself up and onto his toes. "We're going to take a bath."

The latter suddenly flinched again, letting out a series of coughs until he finally managed to compose himself. "Wait- we?"

"Uh, yes? Unless you don't want to, I can just give you a massage. Just figured a bath would be a little more relaxing. It's not like it's anything new," he responded, slowly sliding his hands beneath Chan's shirt to lightly press his fingers against his collarbone, "s'not like you haven't seen anything."

Chan shook his head quickly, offering Felix a nervous smile over his shoulder. "No, we c-can I just didn't expect it. I guess we can take a bath together."

Without further words, Felix leaned forward and brushed his hair away, pressing a kiss to the back of Chan's neck afterwards. After letting another kiss be pressed against his neck, Felix released Chan's shoulders and walked towards his bathroom.

Well, waddled. But there wasn't much of a difference.

Scrunching up his nose, Felix turned the water on and ran his hand beneath it until it had warmed.

"Alright, strip."

Chan stiffened. "Why do you word it like that?"

He rolled his eyes, turning himself around and folding his arms over his chest. "Get in the tub you fool."