vier.

Much to Felix's appreciation, the roommate topic was dropped the moment the instructor began to explain the project that he explained earlier.

So, naturally, Felix was lost the entire time that they were talking about it.

It wasn't his fault he wasn't paying attention (yes it was). It was because of the stupid roommate thing.

Though, as it turns out, it was a lot easier than Felix had initially thought. It went hand in hand with the lyrical thing he was talking about earlier.

Now, Felix and Hyunjin were talking side by side back to his apartment.

Felix dreaded each step he took. 

If only he had been the one to fall in love with Changbin… then he wouldn't have financial problems and he'd have a miniature and less green Hulk.

Now, don't get his words twisted. He isn't low enough to use the man for his money. Which is why he didn't try and gracefully seduce Changbin when he heard of his wealth.

Because, actually, he ate shit the first time he saw him because Hyunjin tripped him (without consent!) to get Changbin's attention.

He never got the ice cream he was promised after that.

Hyunjin was too busy typing away on his phone to realize that they were right in front of Felix's apartment building. But, because Felix is such a nice friend, he waited for him to finish typing away on his phone to smack the back of his head for being so oblivious to his surroundings.

Felix was the first one to enter his apartment, as Hyunjin was lagging behind rubbing the sore spot on the back of his head while whining.

He glanced down at his watch, lips puckered slightly as he closed the door behind Hyunjin and dropped his dance bag on the ground.

He had plenty of time to take a shower.

So that's exactly what he did- he ditched Hyunjin in the living room to talk to his boyfriend on the phone while he stood in the shower to ensure he didn't look like he just ran a five kilometer marathon.

Half way through washing out the conditioner (yes, conditioner, it meant his hair would be soft and fluffy) Hyunjin poked his head through the door carelessly, but didn't open it enough to expose anything to the rest of the apartment.

"Pixel, your new roommate is here and awkwardly standing in your living room because he doesn't know if he can sit down or not. Oh, also, he is not an elderly old man and he's hot."

Shit.

Felix dropped the detachable showerhead, causing a crash against the wall before he jerked the bathroom curtain back and poked his head through it. "For real?"

Hyunjin nodded his head. "For real."

The blond let out a sigh. "Tell him to sit down I guess. Give me five minutes." He then jerked the curtain closed again, and listened for the door to close when Hyunjin backed out of the bathroom.

Picking the shower head up again, Felix finished combing the water through his hair to rinse out the rest of the conditioner.

He then shut the water off and reached his arm through the opening of the curtain and grabbed the towel hanging to his right, bringing it to his body before finally stepping out.

The first thing that happened was the bath mat on the floor- a cheap ass, white bath mat with no grip what so fucking ever -and right to the floor he went.

That was going to leave a mark.

An emotionally scarring mark, but a mark.

At that point, he began to wonder why he should even try. The floor was mighty comfortable and because he was naked in the bathroom that meant his roommate would have to leave him be.