zweiunddreißig.

"Okay okay okay okay," Felix cleared his throat, holding one of his hands (the one that wasn't holding Chan's thigh) out in front of him to point at Hyunjin. "So you mean to tell me Changbin drunkenly proposed to you? And you drunkenly said yes?"

After Chan had oh-so generously ran him a bath (though, much to Felix's and many others' obvious disappointment, he did not bathe with Felix), Hyunjin had barged into their somehow unlocked apartment to boast about the expensive looking engagement ring- band? Felix didn't care for the difference -he had acquired (drunkenly) the night before.

Felix was still just wrapped in a towel, with nothing on, sitting on Chan's spinny chair while Hyunjin was giggling on Chan's bed, Chan sitting on the floor beside the door.

"Hyunjin, are you ready for this commitment?" Felix questioned after a moment of silence, and he just watched expectantly as Hyunjin played with the shining piece of jewelry on his hand. But he didn't respond. "Hwang Hyunjin."

His friend swallowed thickly. "Why wouldn't I be?"

Felix's eyebrows furrowed slightly, and he cocked his head to the side. "Then why are you making that face, and why have you been making it for the past fifteen minutes?"

"Well, you're questioning my choices on marrying Changbin-"

"Hyunjin, I have no reason to question your judgement. You've known Changbin for, what, two years already?" Felix leaned forward, "What I'm questioning is why you're sitting on my boyfriend's bed while I'm sitting on his chair with nothing but a towel on."

His friend stared at him blankly, then looked at Chan (who was still sitting on the floor, but his head was back and his eyes were closed) and then back up towards Felix. He then shrugged his shoulders slightly. "I don't care about whether or not you have clothes on. He might, I don't. Nothing I haven't seen before, anyway."

"Hwang Hyunjin!"

"Sorry, sorry," Hyunjin raised his hands in surrender as Felix glared at him. "But I'm not wrong, so I don't care." The pink haired male scratched his nose. "Why don't you put some clothes on then?"

"This isn't my bedroom. My clean clothes are in my bedroom." Felix raised an eyebrow.

"Take Chan's," the latter stated bluntly, chin raised slightly as he pointed to the male sitting on the floor. "I'm positive that loser couldn't care less about whether or not you sit in his boxers and a jacket. Let's not forget the fact that you to live together and are dating."

The blond sucked in a deep breath, shaking his head slightly. "No thanks to you," Felix grumbled, eyebrows furrowed as he cut Hyunjin a glare.

Chan released a grumble, an indechypherable grumble, and then raised his hand. "All thanks to him, actually. He came up with the website idea, he simply couldn't execute it."

"Shut your face."

"Also," the older male spoke again, slowly pushing himself closer to the wall as he raised his eyes to meet Felix's, "he's right. I don't care if you take my clothes. What's mine is yours. Considering you take my stuff anyway."

Felix scrunched up his nose as he stood up and walked toward the door, stepping over Chan's legs (with the twel held clad to his side to prevent anything from being seen) to leave the room. He shuffled in his own room for only a moment, before he managed to shimmy on the pair of stupid Shrek boxers.

He had quickly made his way back to Chan's room, the towel stilll held over his waist as if it were protecting him better than the boxers were at the moment. The travel was pretty pointless, sure, considering he just said he didn't want to go to his room.