fünfundzwanzig.

It was two days after the 'deal' had been made; only two. Which Felix was ultimately alright with. That just meant that it felt like it was going to take forever for the dance competition to take place.

He had slept on what he was going to do if he actually did place; he really did. And his mind kept flying back to Chan, regardless of how much he wanted to deny the fact that he had feelings for him.

Which he still did, by the way. Even after fanning over how comfortable Chan's hoodie (that Felix shamelessly stole from the folded laundry on Chan's bed) was to Hyunjin over the phone.

Felix's attention bounced from the canvas on the table in front of him, back to the small TV screen on the stand near him.

Any time that anything interesting happened on the screen, his hand would raise away from the canvas, and would land right on the TV once again.

Even if he had seen this show time and time over; more than once. Some episodes he had intentionally watched out of place. Such as the Yellow Fever episode.

"I'd let Samuel Winchester fuck me over the coffee table," Felix muttered aloud, clicking his tongue as he turned his head down to resume working on the painting.

He had figured that he may as well just finish the painting of Chan he had finished while he was watching his show. There wasn't anything wrong with it so long as he actually finished it; at least, in his mind.

"What?"

Felix's muscles tensed, and he looked up at Chan- who had unfortunately walked out of his room just then -with a straight face. "What?"

Chan just blinked at him. "What the fuck, Felix."

The blond raised the paint brush slightly and leaned back against the couch. "I am an adult man. I can say I want anyone to rail me if I want to say it. Do you have a problem with this?"

The older male had an expression of shock and horror on his face at Felix's words, and then his face contorted into an expression of concern.

"Are you okay? Like, mentally? Blink twice if you need help."

Felix blinked a single time at the other male, then tilted his head to the side, closed his eyes and shook his head. "Bang Chan, I'm fine? Do you really think it's not normal to say shit like that?"

The older male took a step forward a few times, now standing in front of Felix, looking him up and down a single time before he paused. "It's very unusual for you. You sure you're okay? Do you have a fever?"

His hand flew up to his forehead, and he pressed his palm to his head before he glared up at Chan again with a shake of his head.

Chan then leaned forward as well, pressing the back of his hand to Felix's forehead. "You're not sick."

The blond rolled his eyes, raising his chin slightly, triumphantly. "The fuck did I tell you, Christopher? I am not sick, I am completely normal. I was told to be comfortable with you but maybe saying that I want Sam to take me on the table is not the way to go. Not that you were supposed to hear me say that, anyway. Run along, little drummer boy, I have things to do."

"Why would you want to watch that guy on the TV when you can have someone take you on that coffee table right here, right now?"

Felix's breath caught in his throat, and he coughed.

He wasn't expecting Chan to be so forward- actually, he wasn't expecting Chan to say something as bold as that. And this was assuming that Felix knew what Chan was hinting at.

Once he was able to stop himself from wheezing, Felix shot Chan a glare, patting his chest softly as he shook his head.

"No, I'm not going to let you do me on the coffee table." Felix crossed his arms, the brush of his paintbrush pointing upwards. "Move out of my way before I do something to make you move out of my way."

Chan arched an eyebrow, leaning down with his hands on his knees to meet Felix's eyes. "Yeah? And what are you going to do in order to get me to move? Last I checked, you were weaker than a duckling."

Without a second thought, Felix raised the paintbrush and swiped it right over Chan's smile. A streak of blue paint, diagonally over Chan's skin. Felix snorted softly the moment that Chan took a small step back, trying to push out the taste of cheap paint with his tongue.

Felix giggled. "I got you to move."

"Why does paint taste so gross?" Chan muttered, wiping as much of the light blue paint from his lips as he could. Not that it worked- there was still a blue smudge, a very prominent blue smudge.

"Let us see," He responded, holding his brush out towards Chan. "Chemicals."

The older male continued to wipe at his lips, and Felix just watched in amusement.

He then clicked his tongue, holding his paintbrush up. "Also, this paint is cheaper than my Shrek boxers. And that's saying a lot, because I didn't even buy them."

Chan then released an amused laugh- or a laugh that wasn't amused, and dry, Felix didn't really know -and shook his head. "I'll have to buy you edible paint then, huh? If you're going to be putting paint in my mouth."

"You act as if I'm going to be the one eating it. Which I will not. I don't eat paint."

The older male leaned forward and grabbed the paintbrush out of Felix's hand, swiftly swiping it over the side of Felix's nose, and then swooping it down to his lips- swiping it over his top lip.

"You will if I'm the one shoving paint in your mouth. So don't test me, 'cause I will not hesitate to do it."

"Do what?"

Chan then leaned down, jerking Felix's paintbrush away from him as he reached to grab it. "Try and paint my face again and you'll figure it out, Lee."

-    /    -

a/n || jungoo siwa