neun.

"Hyunjin, you are aware of the fact that I still have a chemistry class to go to, right?"

Felix stared at the dance studio that was before the top of them, blinking.

Hyunjin shrugged his shoulders. "No you don't."

The blond turned and looked at Hyunjin, his eyebrows furrowed as he stared at his friend inquisitively. "What do you mean 'no you don't? I very much do."

He didn't get a response, and instead just drew in a deep breath and walked into the building right after Hyunjin, head cocked back slightly.

A few dance instructors walked past them with curt nods, and their own dance teacher left the practice room just as they neared it.

The older man gave them a smile, and bowed down slightly, to which Hyunjin and Felix responded with slight bows of their own.

Hyunjin pushed open the practice room doors, immediately pulling his school bag off of his shoulder and dropping it to the ground. Felix noted how his face lit up in excitement before he ran forward and right into the arms of someone far shorter than him.

Oh no.

Still, in the center of the practice room, Minho was standing behind someone Felix recognized as Jisung. His hand was gently brushing over Jisung's arms, lightly grasping his wrists as he guided it in a certain direction while Jisung shifted with his feet.

Felix pulled his own bag off of his shoulder, then dropped it right beside Hyunjin's and walked towards Hyunjin.

Eventually, Minho stepped away from Jisung, walking towards Felix just as he paused in front of Hyunjin.

But something still bothered him.

"What is Changbin doing here?"

Hyunjin smiled sheepishly, but he didn't respond.

"They're actually here to play the song that we're using. I asked if they would be able to compose a song for us. They're going to play it hile I show you the choreography."

The blond nodded his head, chewing lightly on his bottom lip before he furrowed his eyebrows again. Oh well, it was probably better that the third member of their little posse wasn't there.

Felix rolled his shoulders back slightly, cutting Hyunjin a glare for pulling him away from his chemistry class (not that he cared, he hated that class as much as he disliked Chan. Only, he had a reason for disliking chemistry) before stretching his arms in front of him.

"Ah, shit-"

His head turned towards the door as it slammed open, and a bag dropped to the floor with a thud.

Oh no.

Felix clenched his jaw slightly, and wiggled his nose slightly before he turned and shot a glare in Hyunjin's direction.

His friend just motioned away, offering him a smile.

Hyunjin knew what he was doing and Felix knew he knew what he was doing.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I had to get the assignment for my chemistry class- oooh dear," Chan paused, his words slowing as his eyes fell on Felix. "I have the questions for chemistry. But uh I have the drive."

Felix watched as Chan tossed the drive in Minho's direction.

"I'm going to need that back, it's still a demo version. Also, Minho," Chan pointed towards the male who had just turned away from the computer. "You should talk to them about the rest of the idea."