9 • MUUM!! WILBURS BEING A SIMP AGAIN!

Yeah no. Wilbur didn't buy it one bit. There was no way F1nn and A6d weren't dating. No way. Wilbur began listing evidence in his head, making a mental note of the brown-haired girl, in a jacket and shorts who was hanging around the guy with one glass eye. Yeah, maybe he was a bit of a shipper, but who cared? Not Wilbur.

Suddenly, as Wilbur passed the first dorm, Tommy turned the corner, sprinting down the prime path with Tubbo in tow (who nearly slammed into Wilbur).  

"Sorry!" Tubbo called back to Wilbur as the pair sped past, and into one of the facility buildings. 

Wilbur blinked a bit. "Okay...sure." He said to himself in a skeptical tone. Pushing up his glasses, Wilbur kept walking, observing each different couple/potential couple along the prime path. The love radiating from each one was great and all, but it made Wilbur feel lonely as fuck. Well, no matter, it didn't matter how long it took, Techno would warm up sooner or later.

After a while, Wilbur finally made it to the dorms. Pulling out the key Techno gave him, Wilbur unlocked the door to find George and Dream making out.

"Oh ew, get a room you two," Wilbur said, giving Dream and George a squinty face.

"Stop being so jealous pretty boy," Dream sneered.

"I'm not, now go take your 'Not Boyfriend' somewhere else."

"Ah geez, if only I remembered this is your temp dorm. Techno has classes right now." Dream commented."

"I KNOW he has classes right now, thank you."

"Whatever, do you want me to go live with George and Sapnap for a bit, or do you want me to stay here." 

"Well, if you staying here happens to mean Techno sleeps with me, stay please."

"Alright, lover boy, me and George are leaving now." Dream whisked George out of the room, closing the door, only too slow to avoid Wilbur's snarky reply.

"SAYS THE GUY WHO WAS MAKING OUT A MINUTE AGO!" Wilbur shouted at Dream, who just exited the room. 

"SHIT OFF WILBURSOOT!" 

"LANGUAGE!" Someone shouted from the neighboring room.

"YOU LITERALLY JUST REPLACE EVERY SWEAR WORD WITH MUFFIN! YOU'RE NOT BETTER BAD!" With that, Dream and George left the dorm, leaving Wilbur alone with his boredom. Hmmm... Maybe I'll make a gift for Techno. Wilbur ran back to his currently out-of-order dorm saying sorry to the workers fixing it, grabbed the needed materials, and left the room, nearly tripping over the various tools scattered on the floor.

Wilbur made it back to Techno's room and looked at his watch. Good. He had another 2 hours before Techno got back. Smiling, Wilbur sat down at one of the desks and began constructing his gift.