8 • Just a little bit of property damage

Tommy burst into laughter. "Sorry, sorry. Ello! Purpled right?"

"Yeah, I came by to ask if you wanted some of my leftover birthday cake," Purpled said, gesturing to the box in his right hand.

"Ooh, can't say no to cake!" Tommy cheered, grabbing the box out of Purpled's hands.

Tubbo stepped out of the box, elbowing Tommy. 

"Thank you, and happy belated birthday," Tubbo added to Tommy's sentence.

"Nah, you don't have to be so polite."

"SEE!" Tommy told Tubbo, elbowing him back.

"But also, not that rude either." Purpled shot at Tommy.

Wilbur snorted from the doorway. "I'll be heading back to my dorm, well actually Techno's dorm, have fun!"

"Holy shit, I forgot he existed," Tubbo commented.

"Sammee," Tommy agreed.

"Here, Purpled sit down, It must be tiring to stand," Tubbo said, pulling out a chair from Tommy's desk.

"You're so considerate it's suspicious," Purpled told Tubbo, sitting down anyway. "So how are you guys doing so far?"

"Pretty good actually, not very much noise around here, besides um...yesterdays thing."

"Well, that's just because they're barely any of us around. We have maybe like 7 freshmen in this entire school." Purpled informed.

"Oh, that's really cool actually. WE COULD START A CLUB!!!!" Tubbo shot up from his spot on his bed. "LIKE A FRESHMAN CLUB! WE COULD ALL HAVE A MUTUAL AGREEMENT TO LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER!"

"Hmm, That's actually a really cool idea. I'll work to get in contact with the others. Could I have your guys' discord? I'll put everyone in a group chat."

"Sure! That'll be so fuckin pog!" Tommy agreed, scribbling down his discord on a sticky note, and passing it to Purpled.

"Nice! I'll leave now then, enjoy the cake!" Purpled called, exiting the room.

"Well that was nice of him," Tubbo commented.

"Yeah, nice to have friends around here."

----With a certain dorm destroyer duo----

"Skeppy, Wilbur, this is the FOURTH TIME you've done property damage to your dorm." 

"Sorry Cap," Skeppy replied sheepishly.

"Seriously, how have you guys even managed this? First, you guys dent the wall, next you literally make a hole in the floor, then you somehow rip the entire shower set up off the wall, and now you've flooded the toilet to the point you have to move out. All accidental."

"By all means, Mr. Sparklez sir, we both just have a talent of breaking things whether on purpose or not," Wilbur attempted to reason.

Cap sighed, "This is the last time we're fixing something for you, next time you break something,  you guys are paying. Do you currently have living arrangements?"

Wilbur's eyes lit up, as did Skeppy's. "Yep!"

"Okay, you're free to go," Cap sighed, "What the actual heck. I don't get paid enough for this."

-----

"Hey, F1nn!" Skeppy yelled sprinting past a guy in a beanie and blue sweatshirt, who was standing next to a guy in glasses and a black and white headband.

"Bye Skeppy!" F1nn called back.

Wilbur, unlike Skeppy, was actually walking instead of sprinting like a mad man. "Hi A6d, Hi F1nn, what have you guys been doing?" 

"Just hanging around, nothing much," A6d responded.

"Mmm, okay whatever you say," Wilbur responded, his eyes flicking down to the rose in F1nn's hand.

"Anyway, where are you off to?" A6d asked, changing the subject.

"Techno's dorm."

"Hmm? Not your own?" F1nn questioned.

"Skeppy flooded our toilet."

"Oh, of course he did," F1nn replied. "How do you not get annoyed by him?"

"We share a talent for creating chaos everywhere we go!" Wilbur gave F1nn and A6d a smile and walked off. 

A6d sighed, locking his fingers together with F1nn's. "That was close."