7 • MMMMMMMMMMM

Techno had just reached the main building when a panicked ball of red white and yellow skidded to a stop in front of him.

"TECHNO HELP I'M 10  MINUTES LATE AND I STILL CANT FIND MY CLASSROOM!" 

"Uhhh..." Techno looked at his watch. 2 minutes. Techno decided he didn't want to have to deal with Tommy AND be late, so he reached over to his right, grabbed the arm of the nearest person, and shoved them towards Tommy. 

"This guy can help you, BYEE!" Techno said frantically, skedaddling out of the situation before he could be called back.

"TECHNO!" Tommy whined.

"Uhhhh hi..." the guy Techno had pulled over said. "...I'm Bitzel?"

"HI, PLEASE HELP, YOU'RE MY LAST HOPE."

"What class?"

"I have neuroscience, you know the thing that's required for first years," Tommy replied, rushing his words.

"Oh yeah I had that 2 hours ago, it's just in this building and left."

"THANKS, BYEE!" Tommy called behind him as he sprinted into the building.

-------

Neuroscience was okay. Wasn't particularly fun but not bad either. Tommy had no more classes today and neither did Tubbo, who had 3 early morning classes. Deciding he wanted to go somewhere off campus, Tommy began to make his way back to the dorms. He had learned from the guy in purple from yesterday, who was in the same neuroscience class as Tommy, that the oak planked path that appeared in chapters 3 and 6 was called the Prime path. 

Tommy stepped off of the prime path and into the elevator, riding up, and unlocking the door to his and Tubbo's room. Tommy stepped in, letting out a sigh, and closed the door. When Tommy looked up, he froze, weirded out. A box was in the middle of the dorm room, but what made it even weirder was that Tommy could visibly see a tuft of brown hair poking out from the top. 

"Uhh...Tubbo?" Tommy asked, approaching the box cautiously.

Tubbo didn't say anything and just rotated his head slowly to stare at Tommy.

There was a knock on the door. 

Tommy turned away from Tubbo and opened the door. 

"Oh hi, what brings you here Wilbur?" 

"Just thought I'd stop by, just dropped off some stuff for one of your neighboring dorm rooms."

"Wheres Tubb...oh." Wilbur exploded into laughter. "TUBBO IN A BOX WHAT WILL HE DO!"

Tommy grinned and grabbed a marker, scribbling TUBBOX onto the front of the box.

"Hold up I gotta get a picture of this," Wilbur said reaching for his phone and snapping multiple pictures.

"Why do I feel like I'm  a zoo or something?" Tubbo asked, poking his head out of the box.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," Wilbur replied.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," Tommy joined in.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," Tubbo hummed along.

"Hey, random dorm neighbors that watched Astelic rage yesterday, I have extra birthday cake if you want some....What is going on?" 

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," said the 3 boys.

"Oh boy." Purpled sighed from the doorway.

A/N oop short chapter sorry- Also I gave up on writing TW for swearing, probably every chapter willl have swearing so yea