2 • Cafeteria Encounter

TW//Swearing
The cafeteria was packed with students. It seemed as though everyone heard about the legendary food that was sold here. Tommy picked out some spaghetti while Tubbo took a slice of pizza and cake. They both payed with the student cards they'd been issued and sat down at a small table on the edge of the cafeteria. Tommy took a bite of his food and immediately knew what everyone meant when they said the food was out of the world. 

"Bruuuh how is this so good?"

"Dunno man," Tubbo replied taking more bites out of his pizza.

The two began to engage in a conversation about their twitch channels when the table next to them exploded in a roar of laughter. 

"AHGHH FUCK YOU TECHNOBLADE!" screamed a brown haired man, who was towering over a man with strawberry pink hair who gave the taller a small shrug.

"I don't know why your making such a big deal outta this, It's simple really." The pink haired man began, unfazed by the anger burning in his friend's eyes. "You went to the bathroom. I see your lasagna. My brain tells me I want the lasagna.  I take the lasagna. Simple human functions Wilbur, don't see how that's so hard to process."

"Technoblade, the problem is, that was MY lasagna." 

"Yeah so?" 

The brown haired giant glared at his smirking friend, his lips pressed into a straight line. He had that type of expression where you could tell he was screaming internally.  

"I. Will. Get. You. Back. For. This."

"Uh huh surrr-"

"THAT'S IT! I SEE IT NOW! YOUR THE SPITTING IMAGE OF WILBURSOOT'S MINECRAFT SKIN! AND YOU, JUST LIKE HE SAID, YOUR TECHNOBLADE! OH MY GOD IM IN THE PRESENCE OF TWO MINECRAFT WORLD RECORD HOLDERS!" Tommy had shot out his seat, waving his arms wildly at two as his chair fell to the floor with a useless clunk. 

"Man that chair got destroyed." Techno commented.

"Why do you two always get recognized? I would like to argue my world record is much more impressive." commented a man a green and white bucket hat behind the two others.

"Your old, that's why." Wilbur replied, snorting.

"Old man ph1lzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," Techno mocked.

"OH WOW IT'S REALLY PH1L!" Tommy exclaimed wide eyed. "WORLD RECORD HOLDER OF THE LONGEST TIME ALIVE IN MINECRAFT HARDCORE!"

"I just got recognized, does that mean Im not old anymore?"

"No." Both Techno and Wilbur deadpanned.

"Can you guys friend me on Hypixel?" Tommy asked, giving the famous minecrafters a look of anticipation.

"No." The two repeated.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?"

"No."

"Fine, fine, normal real life college friends then?"

"Yeah yeah okay." Techno accepted.

Tubbo peeked his head out from behind Tommy. ".....Me too?" 

Wilbur immediately softened, looking at Tubbo like he had seen a extremely cute cat. 

"Of course!" 

"Why does everyone look at me like that?"  Tubbo whined. 

"Probably because your so tiny." Tommy remarked.

Tubbo argued back,"I'm average! Everyone else is just tall!" 

"If everyone else is tall that means your short."

Tubbo didn't reply. 

"Soooo are you guy's seniors?" Tommy asked trying to get a conversation going.

"I am, Techno's a junior, Phil is here for his masters degree." Wilbur replied.

"Pog! I'm Tommy and this is Tubbo, we're both freshman.

"Are you two roommates?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, we weren't originally but my roommate dropped out last minute and Tubbo never had one so we agreed to share a room to save space."

"So have you two even gone to see the dorms yet?" Wilbur inquired.

"No not yet, we were going to head there as soon as we were done with the cafeteria." Tubbo chimed in.

"Bruuuhhh, why are you still here wasting your time talking to us? You have to see to dorms." Techno remarked, speaking for the first time in the conversation.

"Why? Huh, do you have a problem with us NOT seeing the dorms?" Tommy argued.

Techno stared at Tommy with a tired expression. "Are you kidding me."

"Well, just because you said to go I wont g-" 

Techno had raised the lasagna fork over his head, preparing to throw it. 

"WOAH THERE BUDDY OKAY OKAY IM SORRY!" Tommy screamed in a panic.

Tubbo, being the more sensible one, snorted and began to push Tommy out the cafeteria as best he could.

"Bye! See you guys around!" Tubbo waved, giving Tommy the last shove through the door.