12 • Oh. There goes Dream

Dream whispered goodbye to George (Who had fallen straight asleep) and quietly closed the door or his dorm, trusting Sapnap to be back soon. Taking the stairs, Dream made his way back to the dorm he and Techno shared. 

Ah Shit. He had forgotten the keys after being kicked out by Wilbur a few hours ago. 

"Techno? Can you let me in?" 

No answer.

"Techno!"

Silence.

"TECHNOBLADE OPEN THIS DOOR, I FORGOT MY KEY!"

Finally, Dream heard some movement from inside the room. 

"Mmfg- Techno what's going on?" Although muffled by the door, the voice was clearly Wilbur's. 

"Shhhh..Nothing's happening Wilbur."

"Mmm if you say so."

Three seconds went past and the door was flung open, slamming Dream in the face. 

"Ow, what the he-" Dream's sentence was cut off as Techno's foot connected with his stomach, causing Dream to stumble backward. 

"Ok ok geez, I'm sorry!" With his hands up, Dream backed away from the glaring Techno, only to flip over the railing and go crashing to the floor below. 

"Serves him right," Techno snorted, walking back into the dorm room and shutting the door. 

---

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE RAILINGS FOR IF THEY DON'T STOP PEOPLE FROM FALLING!" 

"Language! You're already lucky that I decided to take you into my dorm at ONE IN THE MORNING!"

"Sorry. Thanks, Bad for letting me stay, there was no way Techno would've let me back in."

"Thank those two too," Bad replied, motioning to A6d and Skeppy watching from the other bed.

"Other arm please." Dream held out his left arm for Bad to examine, nodding thanks towards A6d and Skeppy. Bad let go of Dream's arm, looking up.

"Your right wrist is fractured. If you want, we could find somewhere for you to get it checked now, or wait till tomorrow morning. Oh, and I think your left pointer finger is broken."

 A6d got off the bed. "Here, you can have my bed. Skeppy and I can just sleep on the floor." Nodding in agreement, Skeppy rolled off and joined A6d on the floor. 

"Thanks. We all should probably get some rest."

---

Morning came around and Dream woke up sore and covered in darkening bruises. Flipping over on the bed (With much difficulty), he looked around at the others. A6d was still on the floor, where was Skeppy? Dream's gaze shifted upwards and...ah there was Skeppy. In Bad's arms. Somehow this image wasn't unfamiliar to Dream. Maybe, just maybe, this had happened with Mr. I like to kick people off railings, and guy who is obsessed with said person who kicks people off railings. 

Dream sighed, awkwardly scribbling a thank you note with the four unhurt fingers of his left hand. The note turned out barely legible, but it was the best Dream could do. Quietly, he stepped over A6d and left to make his way to the nearest medical center.

A/N: Honestly I was never going to come back and ever update again, but the comments from people dragged me back eventually. I wouldn't count on myself to update very consistently or even end up coming back after this chapter, but I'll try my best. (Also Dream, Techno didn't kick you over the railing your dumbass just toppled over it yourself)