3 • How is Tommy the mature one?

TW//Swearing 

"Aww, come on Tubbo! I was having fun!" Tommy complained after being shoved out of the cafeteria doors.

"Hate to break it to you, but you were about to be murdered with a lasagna fork," Tubbo replied.

Both of them were walking down a lightly tinted wooden pathway that led to basically everything, including the first-year dorms, where their dorm room was. After a short walk which was at most 5 minutes from the main building, the pair reached Dorm building 1. The Dorm building looked to be about 4 stories tall and had a modern look to it, with the outside following a color palette of light blue, black, gray, and white. In the center, there was a glass elevator leading up to each floor. 

Both boys had to admit they were now very thankful Techno had booted them out of the cafeteria. Tubbo grabbed Tommy's wrist and began to sprint towards the glass elevator in excitement, dragging Tommy behind him. For the second time today, Tommy was shoved through a door by Tubbo, this time, the glass elevator door. Once inside the glass cylinder, Tubbo began to eagerly jam the button for floor 2. Like a fascinated kindergartener, Tubbo was nearly pressing his face against the glass looking down in fascination as they rode up to the correct floor. Tommy chuckled and ruffled Tubbo's hair seeming to find Tubbo's behavior amusing. The elevator made a satisfying ding as the doors slid open at floor 2. To get Tubbo out of the elevator, Tommy had to quite literally peel him off the glass and push him out of the elevator.

"Everything is so cool!!!" Tubbo exclaimed. 

"Well yeah duh, with all the prestigious school shit and everything," Tommy responded, finding room 27 and unlocking it. 

The door swung open, and both boys were again shocked silent. 

The dorm room, like any normal room, had the classic setup of 2 beds and 2 desks on either side of the room, but that was where the resemblance ends. The window in the center of the room, on the wall behind the two beds, had a breathtaking view of the gardens and the ocean behind it. On the ceiling a pattern of hexagons hung, emitting a blue glow, which could be changed to any color one desired with the special control panel built into the wall next to the door. On the left side of the door was another door, leading to the bathroom which had floor tiles that could be adjusted in temperature. The lighting in the bathroom mirrored the lighting in the main room. 

"Woah..." Tubbo breathed. Tommy knew what was coming next.

The room had become a dance space as Tubbo slid his finger over the color selection tablet in all different directions, the lights suddenly going from blue to a light green then to a muddy brown.

Tommy sighed, somehow taking the role of being the more mature one, contrary to almost every other situation he had been in.

"Tubbo, stop it your gonna break the lights." 

"Fineeeee, I'll leave it on the green."

Tommy snorted in amusement then began to tow his boxes of belongings into the room, leaving Tubbo to poke around with everything. 

"Right or left Tubbo?"

"Huh?"

"Do you want the right bed or left bed?" 

"Oh! Left!" 

"Alright then," Tommy replied, unpacking.