5 • Skeppy what have you done?

"It's getting late, I'm going to start preparing for bed, you want to shower first or second?" 

"I shower in the mornings," Tommy replied, scrolling through his Twitter feed.

"Okay, I guess that works out," Tubbo replied, stepping into the bathroom and sliding the door closed.

---------Somewhere else on Campus-------

"TECHNO LET ME IN!"  A certain brown-haired musician screamed from outside room 31, most likely waking up half of dorm 3B.

"How about no," Techno shouted through the door.

"YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME OUTSIDE!" Wilbur shouted, partly threatening Techno, and partly actually worried he would be left outside.

"That's where you're wrong," Techno called back through the door.

"TECHNO!" Wilbur yelled again.

"No, go away."

"TECHNOBLADE, LET ME IN THIS INSTANT!"

"You have no authority to tell me what I can or cannot do."

"Just let him in Techno, I don't want permanent ear damage."  

"Shut up Dream you can't make me." Techno retorted.

"YES, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY LET ME IN!" Wilbur chimed in from the other side of the door.

"Techno just let him in."

"You let him in."

"Your closer."

"That's a lie."

"No, it's not."

"I measured the floor the last time you tried to use this argument against me."

"What the hell your such a nerd."

"Tell me something I don't know."

"You should let Wilbur in."

"That's not something I don't know."

"IF YOU KNOW THAT THEN LET HIM IN FOR GODS SAKE."

"No."

"I AM YOUR ROOMMATE AND I WOULD LIKE TO SLEEP, LET. HIM. IN."

"No."

"OH MY GOD- I'M JUST GONNA LET HIM IN MYSELF."

"NoOooOo, I want Techno to let me in!" Wilbur whined from outside.

"WELL HAVE FUN STAYING IN THE HALLWAY ALL NIGHT GUITAR BOY!"

"OKAY OKAY FINE, DREAM LET ME IN!"

Fuming, Dream shuffled over to the door and unlocked it, letting Wilbur in.

"Techno! I missed youu!" Wilbur walked into the room smiling, completely ignoring Dream and embracing Techno.

"Oh my god, here we go again." Techno groaned. "Why are you here Wilbur."

"Skeppy clogged the toilet and flooded the entire room." 

"You guys are both unbelievably dumb. Why would the dorm coordinators even consider putting the two dumbest people in the same dorm room?" 

"I know right, they should've put me with youu," Wilbur responded slurring his words.

"Are you sure he's not drunk?" Dream asked from the other side of the room.

"No, he's just like this."

"Uh-huh ok." Dream responded, clearly not believing Techno.

"Can you go bunk with ur boyfriend or something, I don't want Wilbur sleeping on the floor," Techno asked.

"Number one, George is NOT my boyfriend, and number 2, no it's nearly 12. I'm not gonna go bother George." Dream replied.

"Okay well, clearly that's not entirely true since you knew exactly who I was referring to when I said boyfriend." 

"Okay, how about YOUR boyfriend, can't he just sleep with you." Dream deflected.

"This clingy thing is as far from my boyfriend as pluto is from the sun."

"Whatever, I'm not moving out because Skeppy flooded a toilet."

"Okay okay geez, Wilbur get off of me, you take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor."

"Wow, out of character much Techno? Did you offer to take the floor and not the bed? Unusual."

"Shut the fuck up Dream and go text ur bf or smthn."

"Ooh, swearing are we now Techno?"

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep."

"Sleep with me TechnoOoOo," Wilbur said, latching onto Techno's wrist.

"N-no."

WIlbur locked his eyes with Techno's. Chocolate brown eyes locking with striking red ones.

"Uhgh fine." Techno sighed, giving in, shoving Wilbur over, and climbing into bed.

"Why is your bed so short?" WIlbur whispered in Techno's ear, his feet dangling off the bottom of Techno's bed.

"Because yours had to be specially modified, Mr. I'm 6'5. Now shut up I want to sleep."

"Me too, so both of you shut up," Dream piped up from his bed. 

To Dream's suprise, Techno did stop talking. Finding this weird, Dream looked over to see Techno biting his lip as Wilbur's arms closed around him. Help me. Techno mouthed to Dream. Dream gave a quiet tea kettle noise and turned his back to Techno, leaving him internally dying in Wilbur's arms.