4 • Purpled, Astelic, and Sammy

Tommy and Tubbo had finally finished unpacking when they heard a high pitched screech from outside. Tommy opened the door in curiosity when he saw a girl sprinting after a boy in the hallway. The girl had brown hair and tan skin, wearing an oversized blue sweater that went over her shorts. "PURPLED GIVE ME BACK MY NOTEBOOK!" she screeched, running after an ash blonde boy dressed in a purple hoodie, black pants, and sneakers.

"No can do, uh-ste-lic!"  The boy shouted, holding onto the sparkly galaxy designed notebook.

"THAT ONE'S IMPORTANT! FOR MY EYES ONLY, NOT YOURS!" screamed the girl speeding up. The boy seemed to be headed down the flight of stairs leading to the first floor. The boy turned his head back to get a glimpse of how close the girl was, just as a guy in a black shirt and sunglasses turned the corner of the stairs. Tommy watched as the purple boy's face morphed into an expression of realization of what was to come. The girl giving the chase finally caught up and barreled straight into the blonde, sending both people crashing down the stairs, squishing the poor guy with sunglasses in the process.

"Oh shit, Purpled are you okay?" Astelic asked.

"Why are you so heavy, how fat can you be?" Purpled replied.

"WHY YO-" Astelic started.

"W-why are you both so fat? I'm getting flattened here!" The sunglasses boy at the bottom of the pile wheeze-yelled.

"Oops sorry Sammy," Purpled said getting off of Sammy, kicking Astelic off in the process.

"Why are you so mean?!" Astelic whined. 

"I don't know, why am I?" Purpled asked.

"NOW GIVE ME BACK MY NOTEBOOK!!!" Astelic screeched.

"Okay okay, jeez." Purpled groaned, not wanting to get permanent ear damage from Astelic. Purpled tossed the notebook to Astelic who attempted to catch it but failed.  Astelic's expression switched to a panicked one as the notebook fell onto the ground open. Her hand immediately shot out, grabbed her notebook off the floor, and shut it.

"Astelic...Was that my name I saw in there?"Purpled questioned, squinting his eyes at the notebook in Astelic's hands.

"No, definitely not," Astelic replied in a rushed tone.

Purpled gave a little snort. "I'm messing with you, I didn't see anything."

Purpled burst into laughter as Astelic gave him a look of disbelief.  

"UHGH PURPLED YOU'RE SO IRRITATING!" 

"Yeah well, all you do is whine so I don't see a difference." 

"Oh my god, you are SO ANNOYING!" Astelic yelled again.

"Purpled is annoying count is up to 2, any bets on how many more we'll get?" Sammy asked, grinning.

Astelic stomped over to the elevator, jamming the button.  

'NO MORE, IM LEAVING!" she yelled, the door of the elevator sliding open. Astelic stepped in, closed the door, and gave Purpled one last glare through the glass as she went up to the 4th floor.

Tommy looked back at the two boys by the stairs, his eyes meeting Purpled's. Tommy's eyes widened in a panic as he shut the door quickly, not wanting the boys to know he had been watching the entire time. 

"Well, that was interesting," Tubbo commented from behind Tommy.