A Deal is Made

Nixie's pov

I came to once again, stuck in the same position as before. I squinted in the dark room, hoping to make sense of any part of my surroundings. Unfortunately that pretty much deemed itself impossible. I heard hushed voices around me, a hissing sound mixed in with their whispers. 

"Someone just get me out of here." I yelled, hoping to startle some of them, which I think worked in my favor, the sound of metal clanging to the ground. After a second of silence, there was more hushed whispering, it fading away as they left the room. I groaned, trying to squirm my way out of my prison. 

I stopped a few minutes later, the sound of someone coming into the room.

"Nixie, I have a proposition." The deep voice said.

"What is it?" 

"Well, I know Percy Jackson coming into your life has brought some suspicion, not to mention his nosey friends." The figure chuckled as I grew impatient. 

"So what's this so called proposition?" I ask annoyed.

"You will become my little spy on the outside. I am currently in no shape to face him, but I need as much information on his whereabouts and activities."

"What's in it for me?" 

"Ah, yes. For starters, you will be set free. Second, be loyal to me, and you might, just might learn his secrets."

"Is that it?" I heard the person behind me sigh.

"There is more in this world then you will ever know mortal. Do as I ask or lose your life, isn't that enough?" I nod curtly.

"Deal. Now set me free."

"You will be set free. But you can't see my location. Don't need you bringing in the Calvary and killing me now do we?" I registered what he said as soon as I got hit over the head again, blacking out. 

-----

I woke up on a beach, thankfully dry. Next to me a girl sat, watching. I look at her confused, as she just stared at me.

"Remember this place. Meet me here every night with a report." 

"Who are you."

"Kelli. Make sure you're on time." With that she clicked on something and disappeared. Stunned, I looked around, getting my bearings. Sighing, I made my way further from the water, finding myself about a mile away from the café. I made my way towards it, hoping that Lyla and Serena would be there. Instead, I found a very shocked Hazel and Frank, two of Percy's friends.

"Nixie?" The girl said, a mix of shock and concern in her voice. "Are you okay?" I gave her a weird look, shifting my gaze between her and Frank.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?"

"You've been missing for almost a day, Lyla and Serena thought maybe we had something to do with it." Frank says gruffly.

"But we're so glad to see that nothing bad happened." Hazel said happily.

"Maybe something did, and maybe you guys did have something to do with it." I say harshly, not wanting to return any happiness. I was sure that whatever and whoever got to me would have left me alone if I never met them.

"W-what do you mean by that?" The girl asked, looking taken aback.

"Figure it out genius." I pushed past them, deciding to go straight to Rita's. I figured If I was mean to them, then I would have to go back to the house and apologize, getting closer to the group. But for now, I needed to Fill in Serena and Lyla.

A/N 

Another short chapter, but at least I updated right?

Hope you guys like it, I'm pretty much pulling a lot of this plotline out of no where, hoping itll go somewhere. Kelli is back though! I Hope you guys enjoy it, and see you again in like another 6 months when I decide to write this story again.

Jk

not really. 

Anyways check out some of my other books, I have a JATP one that has been getting a lot of updates lately, so if you like that show (If you don't what are you doing with your life its so good go watch it on Netflix) go check it out.

Thanks for reading

680 words.