Umm. You Didn't See That, Right?

Percy's pov.

As soon as I got back home, I told the group about them, and how they were suspicious of us. We decided to be careful around them. After that we all headed to bed. As I finished changing I saw a movement at the beach. Cuirous, I climbed out of the window and onto the beach. I wasn't surprised when I saw Nixie looking intently into my window. "Wow. Now you've reverted into spying." I smirked as she jumped and tripped over a rock. She turned her head and glared at me. "And you reverted onto scaring people. Oh wait, you already do that with your face." I laughed it off. "So what are do doing spying on me." She blushed. "I wasn't spying on you." I glared. "Stop lying." "Never" she retorted. I sent her anyother glare. "You didnt see anything ok Percy?" "Go." She grumbled a little bit. "Whatever" I watched as she jumped into the water and swam away. I stayed in the beach for about 15 minutes making she was gone for good. This isn't good, I thought, they are getting too close.

A/N
Wow. This is an actual chapter. I'm sorry that is sucks and is very short, and doesn't add really anything to the story, but it is something. I promised that I would update and I would. Thank you guys for being so understanding about me not updating.  I am currently under a lot of stress with school, and I am trying out a new sport for the first time. I hope you guys some what enjoyed this chapter. And thank you so much for reading.

Vote, comment follow

Xoxo~ Serena