Well....

Lyla's pov

      Ugh! That Piper girl has some type of magic! Serena almost told her our secret. Once we left the beach I told Serena and Nixie to meet me at the moon pool. Then I went to find Zack. I went over to his house. I knocked. He opened the door. "What?" "Moon pool now." I answered. He nodded. I looked around then ran into the water, soon changing. I hurried off to Mako, Zack close behind me.

     When I arrived, Nixie and Serena were arguing, as usual. "Guys!" I yelled. They whipped around to look at me. "What?" Nixie said, saltiness lacing her voice. "We have a bigger problem." Zack surfaced behind me. "Would someone like to tell me what's going on?" I started to explain to him what was happening before Nixie cut me off. "Zack you don't need to know, you're not a real merman." I sent her a glare, which she returned. "There are a group of people who came here and the have magic or something, but they can touch water and not be mermaids, and two can turn into mermaids on demand." I continued. "Okay." Zack said looking skeptical. "Their names are Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Piper, Jason, Leo, Frank, Hazel, and Calypso." He nodded. "I ran into them on my way here, as I was leaving my house."

Zack's pov
(Mixing it up for ya)

       I was chilling with Cam, showing off my new powers. He seemed really interested in them, almost too interested. I heard a knock on my door. I went to go answer it, and a flustered Lyla was there. "What" I said annoyed. "Moon pool now." I nodded. I watched as she looked around before jumping into the bay. "Can I gotta go." With that I started to sprint. "Ow." I said. I looked at the person I ran into. He was talk and hot. I was instantly jealous of his good looks. "Sorry. I'm Percy." "I gotta go. Sorry about that." He nodded. I jogged off, to a hidden place then jumped in. I thought I heard a splash behind me, but when I looked back there was nothing. I shrugged it off and started to swim to Mako.

   I got there and heard arguing. I rolled my eyes at them. They were best friends but always argued. "We have a bigger problem" Lyla yelled. I swam up behind Lyla and looked around at their faces. They seemed angry, yet really worried. "Would someone like to tell me what's going on?" Lyla opened her mouth to say something but Nixie butter in. "Zack you don't need to know. You're not a real merman." I glared at her. Nixie was always rude to me and everyone else. Then Lyla helpfully told me the problem. "I ran into them on my way here, as I was leaving the house." I heard a sarcastic cough coming from Nixie. "What? Is there something wrong?" She looked at me annoyed. "Why would you think so?" "You have a sarcastic cough." She looked confused. "I didn't cough." "She's right." A voice echoed. It sounded familiar. "It was me."

A/N

Sorry for the late update. I got sick and did practically nothing for 4 days, then use had to catch up on school work and stuff like that. I know it was a shorter chapter, but I wanted to update and leave on a cliff hanger. Comment down below who you think the voice  is. Sorry for any errors.

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW