More?

Lyla's pov

   I rushed to Mako, hoping to find Serena and Nixie. Zack, the land boy, had gotten more powers. When I got there, Nixie was sitting on the land area with legs.  Serena had her back toward me, brushing her hair. "Zack got more powers, we need to fix this." Serena jumped. "Lyla, don't do that!" I shrugged it off, and swam over to her. "We need to stop this if we ever want to get the pod back." Serena nodded. "Everything we tried so far has failed. Why can't we just enjoy having the ocean to ourselves, and just have no rules at all?" I rolled my eyes at Nixie. "I want Aquada (I think that's how you spell Serena's sister's name) back!" I patted Serena's back. "We'll get her back, I promise." She seemed to relax a little, and I sent a glare at Nixie. "What?" I ignored her. "It's getting late we should go back." They nodded and Nixie jumped in turning into a mermaid. We started swimming back taking our time. Then I saw something. I grabbed Serena and pointed. It was a merman with a blue tail like Zack's but there was another mermaid, but this one had a gray silver tail with sea green streaks. No mermaid has ever had a tail that wasn't orange. But the weirdest thing is that they were talking under water. I heard laughter, and chuckling. Even though I am a pure mermaid, we can't talk under water. Serena widdened her eyes , and turned invisible. Nixie and I followed her lead. I decided to get closer to  them. The girl with the grayish silver tail had blonde curly hair, and striking stormy-gray eyes. They boy had the most beautiful sea-green eyes, and had scars covering his torso. He also was very muscular, but not In a body builder way. More In a lean swimmer way. I instantly had a crush on him. But I could tell that him and the blonde were dating. "So you don't hate me anymore?" He asked the blonde, and looked at her with puppy dog eyes. She shook her head "You really are a seaweed brain." They were about to kiss when the guy  looked up. "I sense something." The blonde looked up at him with worry. "Another monster?" She whispered. A monster? What kind of people are they. Then the boy turned into a human, right there in the water. He pulled out a pen, and it turned into a sword. I backed away slowly so the water didn't move. "I don't know Annabeth, something magical. We should go back, the others have a party planned tonight." I looked at the guy in awe. He was a land boy, who could turn into a merman, who could turn back into a land boy while he was still wet. I turned visible again, and saw Nixie and Serena do the same. I pointed up, and swam up to the surface. "Did you guys see that?" I asked. They nodded. "He could be trouble. We need to keep an eye on him" Nixie and I nodded. I went back under and started to speed away, Serena and Nixie on my tail.

Percy pov.

      The ride on the airplane was ok. I had Annabeth beside me telling me  I was fine but, I wad still tense. Finally we landed. And I happily got off the plane. We went though the airport and out into Australia. We made it too the beach, and it was so nice and warm. We made it to the beach house that Annabeth rented. It was big enough to fit the 7 with Nico and Calypso. Mom didn't come saying she trusted us to be responisble. Each of us got a card with unlimitted cash on it, so we could buy anything and everything. YAY!

    Later once everyone was unpacked and ready, I asked Wise girl if she wanted to go for a swim. we laughed as we walked to the beach. We walked into the water and turned into our mermaid selves.

    "Do you like this Wise girl?" She smiled and kissed me. It brought back memories of the time we kissed under water, I pulled her in  tighter until there was no more room between us. I pulled away, kinda sad I had to let her go. "Come on Seaweed brain!" She whinned, "I wanna see the ocean" I smiled and started to swim away quickly. She chased after me, then tackled me. I laughed, "So you don't hate me anymore?" I asked giving her my best puppy dog eyes, I watch as she shook her head "You really are a seaweed brain." I smiled as I went in for another kiss, but something stopped me. I felt a small movement in the water. I pulled away, "I sense something." She looked. at me, her eyes full of worry I could tell wht she was thinking. If it was a monster, we wouldn't have a good chance of surviving because us just getting used to having tails. "Another monster?"" She asked. I turned back into human so it would be easier for me to fight. I pulled out riptide, and looked around, pulling Annabeth behind me. "I don't know Annabeth, something magical. We should go back, the others have a party planned tonight." I pulled Annabeth with me as I swam away, using the currents to help us go faster.

A/N What did you think? wht do you think will happen at the party? DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON CHARACTERS OR MAKO MERMAIDS. I AM SORRY IF THERE ARE ERRORS IN THEIR PERSONALITY I AM NOT PERFECT. Also sorry for any errors again, I am not perfect.

VOTE, COMMMENT,FOLLOW

I am feeling very nice, Enjoy this early update!!!!!!!!!