Surprise

Percy's pov

      I wasn't expecting much for my birthday, and Annabeth said it was just going to be me and her, on the beach. I walked to the beach at camp, but she wasn't there. I sat down and looked off into the sunset. Then I got tackled from behind and blindfolded. I heard laughing and giggling. 

    "Whoa who's there?" There was more giggling then I got lifted up. I  heard grunting as I was carried. "OW!" My head rammed into a tree. I heard someone say sorry, who sounded a lot like Jason, but it was soft and it was covered up multiple "Sh's" Finally after about 10 minutes, and lots of grunting, they set me down and took my blindfold off. I was on a different beach, that was decorated with different blue things. There was a big 4 layer cake, covered in blue frosting. I jumped as the 7, Nico, Calypso, Mom and Paul jumped out and said surprise. I sat there in shock, before coming to my senses and jumping up to thank everyone. Everything seemed to happen so fast. Everyone was saying happy birthday to me and Leo cranked up the music so loud Camp Jupiter could hear it. Finally everything slowed down again and it was time to have cake. I blushed as they sang happy birthday to me, and I was about to blow out my candles when my father suddenly appeared. "Wait before you blow out your candle" I looked at him puzzled. He looked towards Annabeth who nodded. "My gift to you is for you have have any wish you want, with in reason." I nodded and smiled. I thought about what I wanted. I decided and blew out the candles. "What did you wish for Percy?" My mom asked. I was about to reply but was interrupted by my dad. "Ok Percy. If that's want you want. Annabeth, come forward with Percy here." I chuckled at her expression as she slowly stepped forward. She glared at me. "You are so dead seaweed brain." I laughed knowing that she would soon forgive me. "Percy wished that him and Annabeth could turn into mermaids when ever they wanted. He also said anyone else can be a mermaid too if they wanted to.." he paused and looked around. Nobody stepped forward. "We'll let this be your guy's thing." Jason explained. I nodded and looked at Annabeth who stopped glaring at me. Poseidon continued. "Think of the color you want your tail to be." I thought of a ocean blue that sometimes flashed green. Then Poseidon hit us with a blast. "Annabeth you now can turn into a mermaid with just a thought, you can breath and talk under water, and you have a few powers over water. Percy, your power just doubled, and you can also turn into a merman with just a thought." He smiled and gave me a hug. "I must leave now, but happy birthday  Percy." He waved and flashed out. Then I got tackled by Annabeth. I laughed as she sat on top of me. "Like it?" I asked. She leaned in and kissed me. "I love it seaweed brain." I picked her up and she screamed. "Good! Now let's see what we look like as mermaids and mermans." I plopped he down in the water where it was just shallow enough for her to sit and breathe. I sat down next to her and thought of the blue tail. I felt a small wave of Water against my legs. I opened my eyes and saw a electric blue tail where me legs used to be. Then I looked over to Annabeth. She had a gray tail with sea green streaks. She smiled. "Would now be a good time to tell you we are going to Australia?" I attempted to jump up, but forgot I had my tail and fell down. "WHAT?" I yelled excitedly. She smiled and changed back to her human form. I changed back to and hugged everyone. "This has been the best birthday ever guys!" I told them. Then Leo cranked up the music even louder and the night flew by.

A/N.

     Do you like it? I think I am going to do one of the mermaids pov. Next. Do you like the fact that he is now a merman and Annabeth a mermaid? If not sorry. Don't read this book, but do please read my other books. Also sorry for any errors I am not tue best spelled. And also don't forget to VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT!!!!!!!! Have a nice day

P.S I am sorry for the long period between updates, I AM VERY BUSY SORRY.