That's not normal

Nixie's pov

My eyes opened, expecting to see the moon pool. Instead, I was in a dark area, in mermaid form. From the waist down I was submerged in water. My hands were chained above me, wrapped in a metal glove, stopping any use of power. I tried to squirm using my tail, but my efforts were to no avail. I was trapped.

I had no sense of my surroundings, no idea where I was, how long I was gone, and what time it was. I wasnt in complete darkness, but i still couldn't see much.  I could only make out a few shapes in the rocks that stood infront of me, but I could tell how far away the were. I didn't know where the light was coming from, there didn't seem to be a direct source. I tried to remain calm, but I could feel the panic start to run through me. I decide to do the only thing that made sense. Scream.

"Help! Somebody help me!" I heard a low chuckle from behind me, causing me to try to strain my neck ans look behind me. Due to the was I was chained, I couldnt see much, only a shadowy figure.

"So. She's finally awake." The voice was low and raspy, sending a chill down my spine.

"What do you want?" I ask, trying to keep my voice as calm as possible.

"You don't get to ask the questions. All I need to know is one thing."

"And what is that?" I spat.

"The location of Percy Jackson." I bit my lip trying to think. I knew that there was something off about him, but who, or what was he, in order to get someone wanting his capture.

"Why?"

"I don't need to tell you anything. You are only but a scaly mortal." I was confused. A scaly mortal, what the Hell was this thing talking about. I stayed quiet, not sure if I should give Percy's location away. Sure the dude was suspicious, and he spyed on us, but he seemed like a generally nice guy. At the same time, was my death and torture worth his survival?

"Are you going to answer me or not?" The anger in the guys voice rose, sending another shiver down my back. I tried to cone to a conclusion, but I just couldn't seem to come to one. If I didnt give away his location, that could be the literal death of me. But if I did give up his location, and I got him or any of his friends killed or hurt, I wasnt sure if I could live with that guilt.

"She's no use. Knock her out." I panicked, but befor so had a chance to say anything, a pain flaired in the back of my head, and I drifted back into unconsciousness.

A/N

Its kinda short, but like......

TWO CHAPTERS A LITTLE MORE THAN A MONTH APART? WHO IS SHE?

I think I might be sick or something, becuase I actually updated within less than 6 months. I think that's just crazy. Anyways, j hope that you guys enjoy this sort of filler chapter. I was just in the mood to write, and I just updated like 3 different stories yesterday (shameless self promo, go check out some of my other stories, I got a star wars one, and 2 Riverdale ones.) And I thought this one could use some love.

Also......

18K VIEWS??!?!?!?!?!??!?! WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS? THANK YOU SO MUCH. THE AMOUNT OF LOVE ON THIS STORY JUST BLOWS ME AWAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Just letting you know, I would uave quit writing this story a long time ago if it wasn't for you guys commenting that you loved it and couldn't wait for the next update💞

Also, if talk like makeup, go check out my instagram its...  

l_makeup_2023

Vote, comment follow

654 words