Who?

Nixie's pov
    We decided to follow the boy and girl home. Once they had felt our presence, the boy and girl went back towards the main land. I turned visible and pointed up, signaling that I wanted to talk. Once Serena and Lyla were up and visible I started to talk. "Who are they, where did they come from, and what are they?" Lyla rolled her eyes at me, like I was asking stupid questions. I knew they were thinking those too. "Because Nixie," Lyla said, "we have no clue. So we should follow them and see what happens." I nodded. I really wanted to know who these people were. We started to head in the direction that they left. We caught up to them, and turned invisible so they couldn't see us. They turned back into legs in the middle of a crowded beach, but nobody seemed to notice. I slid under the docks and into the dry sand to evaporate the water on my tail. I saw Serena and Lyla do the same. I watched as the walked towards the rental beaches, talking quietly. "Let's go" I whispered. Lyla and Serena nodded, then turned invisible once again. They reached a house and went in, locking the door. I walked into the bushes, and turned visible, so Serena and Lyla could see me. "What kinda people are they?" I asked in a hushed tone. Lyla shrugged. "We should keep an eye on them. Forget Zack. They had a more powerful feeling to them. They could be more of a threat." "We need to find out what they are, and then Zack. I want the pod back!" Sometimes I disagreed with Serena wanting the pod back. I like having no rules and the ocean mostly to ourselves. "We'll get them back Serena. I already promised this." Lyla reassured. "Well we aren't going to being them back standing here, let's do some spying."

   We stayed at the house for about another hour before leaving for Mako. Nobody came out side the girl and boy went in. I shook Serena awake. She fell asleep about 15 minutes ago. "I leaving. This is going nowhere." Lyla nodded sleepily in agreement, and we headed off to Mako.

Percy pov.

      Next time I see Leo's stupid face, I will smash it to pieces. If he had chosen another night to prank us, I wouldn't be as mad. But tonight I was tired from the trip, and I was worried about what I felt in the water. It was magical, but it didn't seem mythical. It was something completely unrelated to Greek myths and the gods. Any way, I woke up about 30 minutes after we had called out a night, covered in silly string. I stood up, and opened my door that led out into the hallway, only to be startled by confetti cannons popping out and covering me with little pieces of paper. I yelped and jumped up. "Leo!" I watched as others came out of their rooms to see what was going on, only to be startled with confetti cannons. I looked over at Jason, and saw that he was way worse. There were bricks duct tapped to his arms, waist, and legs. His normal red glasses were replaced by hot pink Barbie ones. I scanned to see if Leo was there. I want surprised when he wasn't there. "Probably watching through a camera in a safe place." I grumbled. I retreated back into my room, but before I did, I snuck a picture of Jason on my D-phone. Leo made everyone phones that didn't attract monsters. Anyways. I had to get Leo back for this.

A/n

Hey guys. I decided to give you a few more chapters before I have to go away for a while.  So be prepared for irregular updates. Once again sorry for any errors. I suck at spelling and autocorrect doesn't always work. Poll question. Should I make one of the demigod get captured or one of the mermaids, or nobody at all? Let me know your answer in the comments below.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW