Waitng For The Moon To Rise Again

Percy's Pov

    Zack Shook his head. "I can't, not now anyways. We need to wait for a full moon." I glanced over at the. girls, only to see them shooting glares at Zack. Zack just shrugged. I sighed. "So when is the next full moon?" "Tomarrow." "Good. come over to my house tomarrow. Warning, I'm staying with all my friends and things can get out of hand." I started to get out of the water when someone grabbed my wrist. "Hey!" I turned around to see Nixie digging her nails into my skin. "You're not going anywhere until you tell us what you are. You were invisable, using a hat. We also saw you and the blonde with tails." I silently swore, but put on a confused face. "I don't have a tail, and I found this hat on the ground, I'm a normal human being." Nixie shook her head. "Don't act innocent with me, I feel power just radiating off of you." I shot her another questioning look and shook my head. "I'm lost. Me? Powerful? That would be cool. It's cool enough I found that hat." Nixie gave me another disbelieving look. "Whatever Jackson. How'd you get here so fast? According to Zack he just ran into you before he got here." A lump of panic throbed in my throat. "Speed boat." I sent a prayer to my dad hopong he could come up with a speed boat. "Yeah, sure. A very fast speed boat. Yeah, I dont believe you." I looked around just to realize every one else was on land and drying, avoiding the conversation. "Don't believe all you want, but it's true." With that I dove into the water and swam out.

Once I was on the beach, I relaxed. Over on my left was a speed boat. You're welcome.    I said a silent thank you to my dad and jumped into the speed boat. "So you weren't lying?" A shocked Nixie appeared next to me. "I wasn't. 100% telling the truth." I blew her a sarcastic kiss and a wink, then turned on the speed boat. I reved up the engine and sped off.

Nixie Pov.

      He was lying. As I watched Percy drive off on the speed boat, I knew there was no way he could get the Mako that fast. The boat wasn't that fast. I dove back into the water and swam into the moon pool. Zack, Lyla, and Serena where all standing on the edge with their arms crossed. "What?" I asked. "So, was there a boat or not?" Lyla questioned. I nodded slowly. "Yes there was but I don't believe him. The boat wasn't nearly as fast enough to get here that quick, and don't you guys feel the power coming off of him?" They all nodded slowly. "I don't know about you, but I'm going to go spy on them. Anyone else?" Lyla and Zack nodded. Serena shook her head. "I don't care how suspicious they are, spying is wrong." I rolled my eyes. Goody two shoes. "Fine. See if he comes back." I sunk back into the water and started to swim after Percy.

A/N

GUESS WHAT YOU GUYS?

YESSSSS

I AM BACK WITH A CHAPTER FOR MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND READ MORE AS I UPDATE. Although it mighy not be as often as before, but I think I will be updating every once and a while.

ALSO POLL, I NEED HELP.

I got a suggestion from @Geeky_co (please don't send them any hate for this idea, I am very thankful for it.) Giving me a suggestion to have Percy with someone else. So COMMENT DOWN BELOW. Who you want to see Percy with. I will take it all in consideration. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BLELOW.

AND DONT FORGET ABOUT THE Q/A.

ASK ME STUPID QUESTIONS ABOUT MYSELF OR OTHER STUFF, AND I WILL TRY AND ANSWER ONE OF YOU.

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW

THATS ALL FOLKS!