Your touch, your touch, your touch (I need that)

Written by: honeyfarmer

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Contains:

~ Male lactation ~

~ Lactation kink

_____________________________

Summary:

"What can I do to help?" Namjoon asks when he reaches the kitchen, sounding out of breath.

Seokjin sets down the pot he just grabbed on the kitchen counter and turns around to face Namjoon. "Can you please grab the tofu and the enoki mushroom from the fridge?"

He expects his mate to say something to indicate he's heard him, or even just a quick grunt or a nod of his head, but Namjoon is frozen on his spot, standing like a statue with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Namjoon?" he tries, then decides to raise the pitch and volume of his voice when his mate still doesn't react. "Namjoon!"

Namjoon finally shakes his head, blinking once, twice, before looking straight onto Seokjin's eyes. "Uh..." he says dumbly, then makes weird gestures with his hand.

Seokjin raises his eyebrows in confusion, watching him as Namjoon's eyes flick down from his face to his neck, moving south to his... chest. The omega follows his mate's gaze and feels his face instantly heat up when he realizes what really caught Namjoon's attention.

Or:
Seokjin is feeling full and sore, his mate Namjoon might be a little too eager to help.

________________________________

The annoying trill of Seokjin's alarm finally succeeds to wake him up, yanking him away from his dream of a vacation in a beautiful island with his mate; them sitting together under the parasol, Seokjin's head resting on Namjoon's bare shoulder as they watch their son plays with the sand nearby. He reaches out blindly for his phone in the bedside table to turn off the alarm and almost jumps out of his skin when he sees the time.

"Fuck," he curses, throwing the phone back into the bedside table in his haste to get up as fast as possible.

A possessive hand circles around his waist just as his feet touch the carpeted floor below the bed, halting his movement effectively. "Language, babe," Namjoon drawls out from his spot behind him.

"Let go," Seokjin struggles to get his mate's arm off of his waist to no avail. "Joonie, I'm serious, please let go,"

To Seokjin's horror, instead of letting go, the alpha uses both of his arms to drag Seokjin back into their bed and pulls him close to his chest. Namjoon, who seems to be half-asleep, shoves his cold nose into the omega's scent gland, scenting him possessively. Seokjin almost whines when Namjoon's hand creeps up into his chest, but manages to smack it off before it could do something significant.

"Joonie, your mom is coming in like thirty minutes and we haven't prepared anything for her!" Seokjin yells out of frustration, hoping it will finally make Namjoon let him go. That seems to get his mate out of his hazy horny alpha mindset because he too, immediately bolts out of the bed, scrambling to retrieve some kind of clothing items scattered around the bedroom floor.

"Fuck!" Namjoon outright screams and Seokjin throws a pillow from across the room, yelling 'Language!' because from the volume of his voice, he might wake up their seven-month-old son who's currently dozing peacefully in his crib and prevents them from doing what must be done right now: preparing something for Namjoon's mom visit.