Unfaithful

Written by: nochu_cheez

Summary:

Seokjin goes to the bar by himself. Namjoon wants to take him home. The only problem: will Seokjin's husband ever find out?

________________________________

Seokjin sat alone at the semi-crowded bar. It was late on a Friday night and he swirled his white wine with a sigh, taking in the scene around him.

The wine bar was an upper class place - not swarming with frat boys or young girls in too short skirts. Exactly why he'd picked it. The people milling around him in the soft ambient lighting chatted quietly while sipping scotch and eating from little bowls of complimentary olives and pickles placed on each table. Contemporary jazz played in the background.

And no one was paying attention to him.

Except the bartender, of course. That was his job. He swooped in when he noticed Jin looking around, nearly finished his first glass of wine.

"Would you like another pinot grigio, sir?" asked the bartender, straightening his cute little bow tie as he spoke. "Or perhaps something different?"

Jin hummed thoughtfully. "I'll have a dirty Grey Goose martini, extra olives please."

"Of course, sir. One moment."

The bartender turned his back and started on Jin's second drink. Wine was one thing, but after a few martinis Jin would be ass down on the floor. He wanted to get drunk, but not that drunk. But the wine wasn't working its magic fast enough.

He really didn't want to be here. He did, but he didn't. He felt conflicted. On one hand, he needed this. A night out to enjoy himself, drink a little, let loose. Have some fun. On the other hand, he wanted nothing more than to snuggle up next to his husband in their king-sized bed and watch Game of Thrones.

He tipped the last of his wine into his mouth as the bartender set down a new coaster and a murky-looking martini with four or five olives skewered in it. Perfect. He took Jin's empty wine glass and Jin sipped his new cocktail. It tasted heavenly, like olives and the bitter tang of vodka, and Jin sat back and tried to relax.

"Is this seat taken?"

Startled, Jin whipped around to find himself face-to-face with a man pointing to the chair beside Jin. He was tall - taller than he was, that's for sure - and was dressed impeccably in a two-piece grey-blue suit and white pocket square. His silver hair was shaved at the sides and styled back, making him look like a new-age CEO.

"Um.. no. It's not." Jin spluttered.

And then the man smiled and said thanks, and Jin's heart thumped. He had the most gorgeous smile, nice and wide and straight, white teeth. His eyes crinkled together cutely. And his dimples. Oh god, his dimples. They were adorable.

Jin absentmindedly ran his hand through his own blonde hair as he watched the man take a seat beside him.

"I'm Kim Namjoon," the man said, extending his hand in greeting. Jin took it and gripped tightly.

"Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you," he responded shyly and smiled.

The bartender immediately sidled up to them and said, "Welcome, sir. Can I get you something to drink?

Namjoon looked over to Jin's drink, and then back to the bartender. "Glenfiddich 18, neat."

"Double?" Namjoon nodded. "Very good, sir." The bartender was gone once again.