Harnessing the Power of Temptation

Written by: luxeinferior

Summary:

Seokjin sucks in a deep breath, trying to control his face and retain some shred of dignity, because Namjoon in that harness is the most delicious thing he's ever seen in his life.

He's still clearly embarrassed at being caught, and even that sends a thrill through Seokjin; he's flushed down to his chest and with the jacket open, it all shows. It's a little ridiculous, Seokjin sees him shirtless basically every day, but now he understands on a deeper level than ever before why these things were created as fetish wear, because the way it frames his shoulders and chest, tight against his firm skin, is a world apart from simple shirtlessness. It's not a garment with any real use, its only purpose is to show off his body and make him easy to -- to handle, to grab

_____________________________

"So this is what's hot right now?"

Seokjin looks up from the pattern he's drafting to look at Namjoon, who is holding a garment hanger out in front of him.

"Yeah, you have no idea. We're doing a whole look, stagewear for this new idol group... they're all basically the same aesthetic, but that's definitely the sluttiest one." He laughs and returns to his work.

Namjoon continues to examine the outfit he's holding. A deep crimson jacket that falls in flowing lines, made of translucent fabric embedded with miniscule sparkling gems like stars, tiny silver chains draped over the shoulders and back. The pants are on the adjacent rack, slim and black, matte and satin stripes down the legs. But the real attraction is what's on the hanger under the jacket.

A black leather harness. The style is kind of feminine, straps crossing in the middle and framing the chest so that it looks almost-but-not-quite like a bra. There are delicate silver buckles on the side. Namjoon's seen pieces like this before, usually in the context of a gay club, but they're showing up recently on idols and dancers too. He's never looked at one up close before, though.

"Yeah, this is a lot," he laughs. "Did you make it yourself?"

"There's a leather sewing machine at the studio," Seokjin replies, half paying attention. Namjoon wonders if he's seen it on the man it's made for yet, but doesn't know how to ask without sounding possessive.

--

Seokjin's coming back in after a long day at the studio. The idol group's team of stylists had come back with some notes from the management company about the recent concepts, and there had been a few pieces in need of an overhaul. The overall aesthetic was the same, but one of the pants had been cut too loose, one of the shirts' fabrics had photographed badly in the stage lighting. That kind of thing.

He's not really paying attention when he opens the door to his and Namjoon's bedroom. Namjoon probably isn't asleep yet but might be getting ready for bed, maybe in bed, reading. He doesn't usually wait up for him but he is a natural night owl, so sometimes even when Seokjin comes home after midnight, Namjoon is still awake, propped up in bed with whatever textbook or novel that's engrossing him.

So it's a surprise when Seokjin enters the room to put his bags down and sees Namjoon standing in front of the full-length mirror that's mounted on the far wall.

"Joonie? I thought you might be in... bed...." Seokjin trails off when he sees Namjoon jump like he's been shot. "Are you okay?" he asks.

"I-I'm fine, hyung, I'm fine and I'm really sorry, I know this stuff is really important and valuable and I shouldn't touch it, I swear I didn't hurt it and I won't do it again."