Dumb puppy

Written by: Silver_Suga

Summary:

Werewolf Namjoon always seeks out Seokjin at the worst times. This is only intensified by the fact that their species are supposed to be at war. But when Namjoon goes into rut, you can't blame him for wanting his mate.

________________________________

"Namjoon, not here," Seokjin hisses, pulling at the werewolf's ears to pry him away from his neck. Namjoon huffs out a soft whine, knowing he can't be too loud or every vampire in the immediate vicinity will hear them. "Do you want to get caught? We're supposed to be at war."

Seokjin glances around the area, scenting the air for anyone else, but it's hard to smell anything with Namjoon right under his nose. Scent getting stronger by the moment as he descends into his rut. Seokjin doesn't really have a choice. They're mated, he can't just leave his mate to work through his rut alone. He's supposed to be on a mission, but to hell with that. He's a high enough rank to get away with ditching a mission here and there if he needs to. That's one of the only reasons he even tried to climb the vicious ladder of power. To have more freedom to be able to keep him and Namjoon a secret.

"Hyung please," Namjoon whispers, tail twitching as he only tries to press closer to Seokjin. Another desperate whine falls from his lips and he nuzzles against the covered mating mark on Seokjin's neck. "You know I'm going in my rut just... Please. I can't wait for it any longer hyung."

"Fine, but you're sucking me off first as a thank you for me taking care of you," Seokjin whispers and drags his pup along with him. Seokjin still scans the area because of his anxiety as they move quickly and quietly out of the building they were in and into the cool night. Namjoon's ears perk up at the prospect of having Seokjin's cock in his mouth as it's one of his favorite things to do with the vampire. Usually, he only gets to do it as a reward because Namjoon tends to get surly if he gets to do it too often.

Namjoon follows along quietly now as Seokjin leads them away into the woods. Content that he's getting his way as usual. The building they were just in being inside vampire territory put Seokjin on edge, but the further they walk towards their cabin, the more relaxed he gets. Seokjin is probably the one that worries the most about being caught with Namjoon. Which is fine, and it's a good worry to have because his kind would kill Namjoon. Hell, they might kill them both if the clan is just in a bad mood. They'd probably kill Seokjin first just to watch Namjoon writhe in agony as the mating bond rips away from him. He knows just how sick his kind can be, and he's scared for both of them.

Namjoon may be smart with facts about different plants and animals, but when it comes to anything else, he's a bit of a dumb puppy. He's book smart, and a lot of times his intelligence catches Seokjin off guard. However, Namjoon tends to think with his instincts a lot, and that lands them both in risky situations. Seokjin recalls sucking off Namjoon in a closet inside the vampire clans main castle because the dumb pup popped his knot accidentally and went to find Seokjin. His sense of smell for Seokjin is incredible too, but Seokjin worries about him because of that too. He often gets focused on Seokjin's scent and doesn't pay attention to the fact that other vampires are there too.

Once at their secluded cabin, it's Namjoon who drags Seokjin inside as he's even more excited. His rut already making him hard and desperate. Seokjin just follows along, closing the door behind them both and locking it. (Not like it'd keep anyone out, but Seokjin feels safer with it that way.) The place isn't huge, but it's homely and definitely enough for both of them to live the way that they want to.

Soon, Seokjin is flopped onto the bed in their bedroom with Namjoon kneeling in front of him on the floor. Seokjin pets the werewolf's head with a fond smile before standing up to pull off his tight pants, underwear going as well. Almost immediately after he sits back down, Namjoon's hot mouth is sucking him down. Seokjin moans, long and drawn out as he grips the pup's hair.