Malibu

Written by : crystallo

Summary:

"Wow-" Seokjin manages to whisper. "Is this why your thighs are so big?"

They lean in to kiss lazily, Seokjin's hand wrapped tightly around Namjoon's waist.

"I work out my legs so I can ride dicks.. It's not the other way around," he corrects against Seokjin's lips.

Namjoon does go on a lot of bike rides.. Walks. Hikes. The man takes good care of his legs.

Why is that such a sexy thought?

Seokjin's never going to get over this. Not ever.

"I'm ruined," he says quietly, in a daze.

Namjoon laughs."You're welcome."

____________________________

Seokjin steps out of the train, head held high as he lets himself be swept up in the light summer breeze. He closes his eyes, arms out wide and bathes in the calming seaside atmosphere.

The moment his crocs meet the hot pavement feels just like heaven.

Seagulls squawk around them, joining the thrum of excited chatter.

Elderly couples hold hands walking across the grass in matching flip flops and easy laughter. Young parents with pushchairs chase chubby babies wobbling about with bumble bee sun hats and excessive amounts of sun cream on their squishable faces.

Seokjin sighs happily, looking away from all the people, before holding up the camera hanging around his neck, finger ready on the shutter. "Alright, say beach!"

Namjoon is working hard, posing for pictures in his ¾ length black corduroys, black mesh tights, baggy black t-shirt, black military boots, black bucket hat, and you guessed it, black backpack.

He's practically doing a squat, chin resting between his thumb and forefinger with a smouldering pout on his lips. An opportunist at heart, Namjoon had spied the pretty rainbow road sign and practically threw his camera at Seokjin before the train doors even opened.

Seokjin wonders where they store this sign after pride month is over, and they're back to the boring old white one again.

He takes a couple more pictures, with Namjoon subtly changing positions, until eventually there's a photo where he's actually smiling. His dimples shadow deeply under his hat. Deeper still when he pokes his fingers into them, stretching his lips wide for the camera.

Seokjin shakes his head, lowering the camera after taking one last picture.

What a fucking dork.

"You got enough for your instagram now?" He snorts, tossing his own hat like a frisbee, pleased when it knocks Namjoon's skewiff. Namjoon sends him a glare punctuated by a sharp smile, fixing it, before pushing up on his knees.

He comes clodding over in two giant sized steps to take the camera back. His chin curves into his neck cutely as he checks the pictures. His big baby of a best friend. He looks like a summer goth. An inverted sunflower.

It's cute but that's besides all of the points.

Seokjin has made sure to complain every chance he gets about Namjoon's clothes not being weather appropriate. About how he must be too hot and he's not gonna be able to do much more than paddle and that's only if he's willing to take off those holy monstrosities he calls shoes.