Beautiful but Scary

Written by: orphan_account

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

~ cock rings ~

~ gun play ~

~ other relationships ~
___________________________________

Summary:

Namjoon's annoying next-door-neighbor and vapid Instagrammer Seokjin barges into his apartment one night, claiming he's locked out. When their arguing reaches its peak and Namjoon is close to kicking Seokjin out, they find a way to work out their anger.

Seokjin doesn't want to kiss. Namjoon hopes he won't discover his gun.

________________________________

Bright red numbers on the bedside alarm clock teased Namjoon mercilessly. He never thought he'd hate the numbers 5 and 6 so much in his life, yet here he was, staring absolute daggers at the device, which read "5:56 am."

Four minutes before his alarm was supposed to go off, Namjoon was fully awake and felt not at all rested. He'd gone to bed at the reasonable time of eleven o'clock. A full seven hours would have been just fine.

But no, that was not the universe's plan for him. Or more specifically, that was not Kim Seokjin's plan for him.

Since meeting his new neighbor—with whom he shared a very thin wall—his sleep schedule had been disrupted nearly every night. Not that Namjoon had a regular sleep schedule to begin with, especially for someone in his line of work. But dammit, when he had the chance for a full night of shuteye, he wanted to take advantage of it.

He did not need to be woken up with constant moaning and bed thumping and, for a few horrible minutes, screaming.

Four minutes until his alarm would go off. Four fucking minutes. Namjoon felt murderous.

Somehow, by the good grace of god or just two very large cups of coffee, he managed to get himself showered and dressed by the time he had to leave for work. Yoongi managed to text him no fewer than six times to remind him of the address and the time and to not be late or he'd shove a broom handle up his ass.

Namjoon knew better than to call his bluff.

Rushing out of his apartment, Namjoon hastily locked the door behind him, making sure he had everything with him. His phone, keys, wallet... he patted a spot on his hip, the familiar shape of his Glock 22 holstered right where it should be, and handcuffs slung around his belt. He hit the down button on the wall and tapped his foot, impatiently waiting for the notoriously slow elevator to make its five-minute trek from the first floor.

A door opened to his left and a young man emerged, long black hair nearly to his shoulders, full tattooed sleeves showing under a loose black t-shirt. Namjoon instinctively looked at his own tattooed arms, comparing the designs. And, as he always did, decided his looked better.

The guy caught Namjoon's eye and gave him a curt nod that Namjoon returned. Just as he was about to shut the door behind him, a shrill voice bellowed from the apartment and Namjoon instinctively cringed.

It was him.

Seokjin, in all his aesthetic glory, emerged from his apartment. "Jungkookie, you forgot your wallet on the counter... oh, good morning Namjoon." He handed the younger man a black leather wallet and then cocked a thick eyebrow at Namjoon, flicking light blonde bangs off his forehead. "I'm surprised you left your cave so early. Did your World of Warcraft server go down?"