in the strains of comfort too

Written by: toasttheknowing

Summary:

If anyone were to accuse Namjoon of having watched too much porn, he wouldn't even deny it. In fact, he agrees. In his defense, he's weaned himself off of the more problematic stuff in recent years and ventured some into erotic fiction, has done his best to educate himself and get a grip on the horny demon living inside him. He thinks he's gotten better about it, with practice and age. He feels more in control. He'd go as far as to say he has now fostered a healthy sexual appetite while remaining mindful of the disconnect between porn and reality.

Clearly though, he was very fucking wrong, because all he can think as he watches Jin get down on his knees right in front of him is: blowjob.

or

Namjoon needs to get his dick sucked. Jin volunteers as tribute.

_________________________________

Kim Seokjin is the last person Namjoon expects, generally speaking.

At 17, ignorant and too quick to judge, he's the last person Namjoon expects to find in the line-up of their hip-hop group. He's the last person Namjoon expected to be this much of a goofball. Out of the seven of them, he's the last person he expected to regularly defy company rules and industry norms. He's the last person Namjoon expected to get along with as well as he does. To learn so much from. To find comfort in.

Right now, he's the last person Namjoon expects to find on the other side of his hotel room door at 1 in the morning.

"Hyung?"

Jin, like Namjoon, opted out of drinks with the others to go to bed early what must have been three hours ago now, but here he is, very much awake and looking strangely alert.

He nods curtly as if to confirm that he is, indeed, Namjoon's hyung, and barges in, looking around the room wildly. Namjoon watches as he marches over to the bed and rips back the covers, dumping the balled up mess at the foot, then goes over to the window and pulls the curtain open dramatically, only to close it again with a disconcerting amount of force. He turns, making his way back around, and carelessly throws open the bathroom door. The doorstopper keeps it from slamming into the wall, but Namjoon still winces. The lack of a dramatic bang seems to just aggravate Jin more, judging from the way he now stomps back into the room.

"Hyung, what the fuck."

Jin whirls around and points accusingly at Namjoon's open laptop on the desk, then at Namjoon. "Aha!"

Honestly, Namjoon's too frazzled for this.

"Hyung, please, if you're drunk, go find Jimin and Jungkook, I'm sure they're still up and would love to match this kind of energy. I'm actually working on something, so..." He trails off. Surely, Jin can take a hint.

Jin bristles. "That's exactly why I'm here! I've had enough! We've all had enough!" He's still pointing at Namjoon, now with an emphasizing sort of force at every other word. It's kind of hard to take him seriously in his oversized RJ pajamas. "And I'm not drunk! I'm missing out on precious sleep to be here and save you from yourself!"

Namjoon sighs. "Okay, I don't know what you're talking about, and also I'm fine, so–"

Jin finally lowers his arm. "Namjoon, you are not fine. You haven't slept in three days. Yoongi had to stop you from pouring orange juice into your coffee at the breakfast buffet this morning."

Namjoon shrugs, "Yeah, well. You know me. I'm just a silly boy."

Jin snorts at that, but the look in his eyes is pitying. "You sat down at the wrong table and didn't notice until I came to get you."