"Kim Namjoon, you're full of surprises."

Written by: Nichole1011

Summary:

Namjoon hasn't been touched in months, besides a hug every couple of weeks from his best friend, Jung Hoseok or his cousin, Jeongguk. You see, Namjoon has agoraphobia. So Hoseok hires him a professional cuddler.

Enter: Kim Seokjin, the most prolific professional cuddler the company has to offer.

Who is so handsome, Namjoon kind of wants to jump out the window.

_____________________________

As Namjoon opens his laptop, he can't help but sigh. No new emails in his personal inbox but seventeen new emails in his business inbox. As he sifts through them, moving them to the proper folders and flagging a couple as urgent for him to get to tomorrow, he comes across an email from his best friend. Assuming it's about one of Hoseok's clients, he opens it quickly. It takes him a few sentences to realize that this is, in fact, not about a client at all. Instead, Hoseok is encouraging Namjoon to contact a business that will 'help you in more ways than one.' He lets out a loud groan as he deletes the email and contemplates texting Hoseok to stop with these stupid attempts.

You see, Hoseok just thinks Namjoon needs someone to touch. Namjoon never leaves his home. Literally - never. He has agoraphobia. It used to be more manageable until, a few years ago, he was on an overcrowded bus that was t-boned going through an intersection. Namjoon, who wasn't in a seat or holding onto anything due to the overcrowding, was slammed into an elderly woman. The force of his weight being thrown on her ended up breaking her arm, causing him so much guilt and anxiety he's now unable to leave his home.

So Hoseok, being Namjoon's best friend, is just trying to get the man to be touched by someone other than him. He's too busy to be able to come over and spend time with Namjoon in the ways Namjoon deserves. So he keeps recommending this website where Namjoon can just hire a professional cuddler.

And Namjoon keeps deleting the email.

So Hoseok? He gets crafty. He knows Namjoon's family thinks he's stupid and dramatic and hasn't spoken to him since the bus accident; well, everyone except his cousin Jeongguk. He knows his wonderful, tall best friend has no other friends, largely due to his phobia. So does he take it upon himself to hire a cuddler FOR Namjoon?

Absolutely.

He even splurges to make sure he gets the one with the best rating. The man has never had a negative review and honestly? It's exactly what Namjoon needs.

When his doorbell rings three days after deleting the email, Namjoon is tense. The girl group wanted to redo the entire chorus of his song because they want their vocalists to have more time and it sounds like shit. On top of that, his landlord is raising the rent AND he has two missed calls from an idol he messed around with a few years ago and hasn't seen since. It's been a rough day.

He assumes it's a delivery. He just ordered a few new mugs online and they should arrive soon. He's surprised when he opens the door and sees a gorgeous man with loosely curly black hair and a loose green sweater, smiling at him.

"Namjoon?"

"Yes?"

"Hi. My name is Kim Seokjin," the gorgeous man says, extending his hand. Namjoon is too distracted by the gorgeous smile to do anything, much less shake a stranger's hand.

"Umm...I think you have the wrong door."

"You're Namjoon, right? Kim Namjoon?" Seokjin says, cocking his head to the side and retracting his hand to pull out his phone and check something. "Says here that you have an appointment at 5pm today! Set up by Mr. Jung Hoseok. The session will be an hour-long so I'll be out of your hair in no time." The man puts his phone into his pocket and looks back up at Namjoon, another beaming smile.