moo

Written by: bishounen

Summary:

"You're the only one left. Nobody wanted you, huh?" is the first thing the man who introduced himself as Namjoon says to Seokjin when he tilts Seokjin's head up, with a finger put gently under his chin, to examine his face. "How come? You're so pretty."

____________________________

"You're the only one left. Nobody wanted you, huh?" is the first thing the man who introduced himself as Namjoon says to Seokjin when he tilts Seokjin's head up, with a finger put gently under his chin, to examine his face. "How come? You're so pretty."

But Seokjin doesn't think that he is, because cow hybrids are nothing special.

His horns are small and just barely peeking through his hair at the top of his head. His brown ears are always droopy. His tail isn't long and elegant like that of a cat's, or fluffy like a dog's, and his skin is discolored in strange patches all over his body. He's curvy, chubby and—even though he's fully grown—not very tall.

He certainly isn't cute, and definitely not pretty, but that man is crouching down in front of him without breaking eye contact, appraising him like there's something valuable in him to find.

"You're so pretty," Namjoon repeats, and he sounds so honest for some reason; so genuine that it makes Seokjin blink quickly and blush. Seokjin's dressed in only panties and a small triangle bra but he feels very warm suddenly. "Can I touch you?"

It's been so long since anybody has come to him—since anybody wanted him and was willing to touch him. Seokjin has been waiting and wanting for so long, has had to take care of himself a lot of times, so Seokjin nods eagerly in response to Namjoon's question.

A satisfied, soft noise slips through his lips at the mere touch of Namjoon's hand on his thigh.

"You like this?" Namjoon asks and moves his hand further up his side, runs it over the brown patches on his hip, over his panties, stops on his waist. He gauges Seokjin's reaction carefully, eyes glancing down for a second to where Seokjin draws his bottom lip between his teeth.

Seokjin nods, taking Namjoon's hand from his waist and placing it on his chest.

"You want me to touch you here?" Namjoon wants to know, cups his swollen breast, thumbs over the white fabric of his bra. Seokjin's tits are swollen enough—fat with the milk he produced in the last few days—so that they fill Namjoon's palms nicely.

"Yes," Seokjin whispers, his eyes not able to look away from the wonder in Namjoon's face.

His next breath comes out as a whine when Namjoon pulls both bra straps down his shoulders at the same time, slowly and obviously savoring how the fabric of the little cups slides over Seokjin's puffy areolas and catches on his sensitive, hard nipples.

"Ah..."

"You're so cute," Namjoon says as he probes the soft skin around his left teat with his fingers, the contact drawing a satisfied moan out of Seokjin. The bra is still hanging halfway under his breasts, making them perk out a little. "Even this part of your body is beautiful."

The praise and the touches are almost too much for Seokjin. Even his nose goes pink under all the attention and compliments. He kind of likes how Namjoon's words make him feel—appreciated and maybe even a little proud—and hopes that he won't stop talking to him.

Without warning, Namjoon surges forward—startling a small, surprised gasp out of Seokjin. Namjoon opens his mouth wide, wraps his lips around Seokjin's teat, and sucks it into his mouth.