Mad Sexy Cool

Written by: linet_ds

Summary:

"You are ridiculous," Seokjin breathes out, hands gripping the counter like he needs it to anchor him, Namjoon's hips building up to a nice grinding pace behind him. He's so worked up already and they've barely done anything, and he tells himself it's only because he has survived on sexts, nudes and phone sex for the past four weeks.

Nothing compares to the feeling of Namjoon's hard cock between his cheeks, of Namjoon's labored breathing on his nape, of Namjoon's right hand following the line of the V cut on his abdomen to dip below the towel and wrap around his girth, pumping tentatively and collecting precum from the tip with his index and middle fingers to spread it up and down his length and make for a better glide

___________________________________

Seokjin hums contentedly as he goes through the last step of his skincare routine in front of the mirror, the warmth of the dissipating steam around him pleasant on his damp skin. There's nothing like taking a shower in his own place instead of a hotel after having spent four weeks away filming, and he relishes the feeling as he rinses his face and looks at his reflection to search for any imperfections that might need to be taken care of.

"Hey, gorgeous."

The door to the bathroom opens and Namjoon steps inside, no top but just comfortable, silk pajama pants that Seokjin recognizes as his, eyes blinking away sleep and scanning Seokjin's body appreciatively, just a towel hanging around his hips and threatening to fall at the lightest tug. "I thought you were going to wake me up when you got home last night," Namjoon says, voice sleepy rough and god, Seokjin has missed that sound.

"Hey, handsome," Seokjin replies, a barely audible gasp escaping his mouth when Namjoon comes close and starts placing little kisses along his neck and shoulders, reminding him how long it's been since he's had Namjoon's lips on him. "My flight got delayed two hours and I couldn't bring myself to wake you up that late."

"Hmm," Namjoon continues mouthing at his skin as he wraps his arms around Seokjin's thin waist, pressing his bare chest to Seokjin's bare back in the process, and Seokjin can feel it now, the bump in Namjoon's pajama pants against his ass.

"God, Namjoon, are you hard right now?" he exclaims, sounding more turned on by the idea than he would like to show, even when his body already reacts on its own, slightly pushing his hips backwards.

"Morning wood," Namjoon justifies, big hands reaching up to tease his nipples with the pads of his fingers, full lips kissing that sweet spot behind his ear and eyes now fixed on Seokjin's reflection to watch him slowly melt under his undivided attention. "It has missed you too, you know," he says with a couple of drawn out grinds that have Seokjin's crotch momentarily pressed to the granite counter of the sink and quiet gasps escaping his mouth.

"You are ridiculous," Seokjin breathes out, hands gripping the counter like he needs it to anchor him, Namjoon's hips building up to a nice grinding pace behind him. He's so worked up already and they've barely done anything, and he tells himself it's only because he has survived on sexts, nudes and phone sex for the past four weeks.

Nothing compares to the feeling of Namjoon's hard cock between his cheeks, of Namjoon's labored breathing on his nape, of Namjoon's right hand following the line of the V cut on his abdomen to dip below the towel and wrap around his girth, pumping tentatively and collecting precum from the tip with his index and middle fingers to spread it up and down his length and make for a better glide.

"A-ah, Namjoon."

Namjoon's handiwork and Seokjin's growing erection loosen up the knot of the towel and it falls to their feet, one less layer of clothing between them, and Seokjin can feel the wet spot of Namjoon's pajama bottoms rubbing on his lower back because his husband doesn't like wearing underwear to sleep and Seokjin couldn't be more grateful for this fact than now.