Naughty List- Fluff & Lemon (Late Christmas Special)

Yh I got inspired by this image that someone sent on a gc that I'm in.

In this story:

- Ink the innocent cinnamon roll
- Error the perverted cinnamon roll
- Errorink being freaks during sex
- Error being perverted
- Ink being a horny freak
- Cosplay..?
- Errorink being wholesome
- Very fluffy scenes
- Very smutty scenes
- Copulating

Let's start:

"Merry Christmas, Ruru!"
Ink said as he tiptoed to kiss his lover on the cheek.
"Merry Christmas, Kiki"
He replied as he returned the kiss on his cheek. Error and Ink have been dating for a year now, and this was their 1st christmas together, and Error wanted to make it special for the both of them.

Ink gave Error a huge box.
" oh? What's this?"
"It's a lil something I made for you. Open it!"
"Gees, okay okay."
He took off the top of the box and saw 3 things. The first thing he say was a huge bar of his favorite chocolate. The second thing was a red scarf that had blue and white snowflakes on it. The last thing was a sweing and knitting kit with different colours and type of needles.
"I-I hope you like it. I know you gave your strings to make your puppets, but I just had a thought-"
Error didnt let him finish his sentense, as he picked him up, swung him in the air and kissed his lips.
"I love it, thank you, Ink."
"It wasn't a problem at all, Error, really!"

"I got you something too, you know~"
Ink, like the innocent cinnamon roll he is just looked at him excitedly.
"Really?! What is it?"
"Hold on...here~"
Error took out 2 hats. A Santa's hat in which he put on himself and an elf's hat in which he put on Ink. Ink was a bit confused until Error gave him a piece if paper. It said "Santa's naughty list" and the name was only his.
"I'm on the naughty list?"
"Yup. And Santa knows how to deal with naughty little elves who are on the naughty list~"

Error then picked him up and placed him on the kitchen counter. It surprised Ink at first, but he was very intrigued to where he was going. Error then started to kiss him. He immediately kissed back, wrapping his arms around his neck. Error's hands rubbed his body, mostly his lower torso and thighs. He then then lifted up his sweater and pulled down his short pants. A sudden gusty of wind sent chills up his spine and made him moan softly. Error's hands then went to his own pants and unzipped it and pulled down his boxers, not entirely, but just to uncover his pelvis; his 14 inched member springing up oozing with pre cum. Ink felt his member by his thigh and used one of his hands to stroak him. Error moaned and spanked him on the ass which made him jump. Ink's rainbow coloured cunt was already dripping wet. The both moaned an exhale and were panting heavily.
"W-what are you d-doing?"
"Santa's taking care of his naughty elf~"
His member then rubbed in-between the walls of his entrance, making Ink whimper and groan, twitching.
"P-please...be gentle"
"They're no promises here, my little elf~"
"Then s-stop teasing me~"
"Is my naughty little elf gone horny for me already~? Well then, Santa's gonna have to deal with that, doenst he~?"
He then spanked his ass again, making him jump and moan out, arching his back.
"You like that, doncha~? You love being Santa's little elf, doncha~?"
"Y-yes..~"
"You want Santa's big cock~?"
"Y-yes please~~~!"
"You're sure you want Santa's big cock inside of this naughty little elf's cunt~~?"
"Y-YES PLEASE SANTA~~?"

Error then pushed into him in so much force. Ink arched his back and moaned out so loudly. Error hissed and groaned.
"F-fuck~~ you're s-so tight a-ah~~"
"A-AAH~~~! S-so big~"
"Can y-you still take i-it~?"
"Y-yes please Santa p-please continue~~"
Error started thrusting into him slowly at first, leaning his chin on her shoulder and whispering lewd things in Ink's ear and saying all the things that he would do to him. All those things made Ink more wet and horny, blushing madly at him, moaning with every thrust.

At one point, Ink became more desperate.
"S-santa~~! F-faster please~~~!"
"W-what's that my l-little elf~? Mmh~ you w-want me to g-go faster~?"
"A-aah~~! Y-yes please~~~~!"
"H-Haha~ Y-you really do d-deserve to be o-on the naughty l-list, d-doncha~?"
"Y-yes~~ I-I love being on t-the naughty list~~~!"
"F-fuck yes you do~~ And since you c-chose to s-stay on the n-naughty list, i-i can do whatever I w-want to y-you as punishment~~"
"A-aah~~~~! Y-Yess~~~~! I-I love getting p-punished by y-you Santa~~~!"

Error groaned in satisfaction and lifted up Ink's legs and wrapped them around his waist and kissed him roughly, pulling him closer to him and going deeper and faster into him, making Ink moan his name more louder than before, which made Error chuckled and went faster, spanking him every once in a while making him jump and moan. They them moaned an exhale after parting from the kiss. Error then buried his face into his neck and started to abuse it with kisses, licks, sucking and love bites, making him moan louder. Ink's moans were like music to Error's ears. And he wanted to hear it more. He then bit down on his neck, making him scream his name and his tongue lollied out and eyes rolled back.

The thrusts were getting sloppy and rough, hearing a moan coming out both of their mouths every once I a while. Even though Error stretched Ink out, his entrance was still tight. And everytime he hit his womb, it would make both of them moan. Ink felt his pussy getting destroyed and being turned inside out, and he loved every single about it. Error then switch positions, him raising of her legs and putting it on his shoulder, thrusting in her deeper immediately hitting the womb over and over. Ink moaned even louder, shivering and crying tears of pleasure. He bit on his sweater trying to muffle his moans but were very unsuccessful. Error groaned and hissed with every thrust. His voice was making Ink more horny, even though it was glitched out. Ink then pulled him in and kissed him roughly, moaning in the process. Error immediately kissed back and bringing him closer, going even deeper. Their tongues dance in sync with the thrusts. Both of then came closer to their climax. Error opened his eyes and looked into Ink's in concent. Ink noddedand held onto him for dear life as he lifted him up and with one swift movement he pulled out and immediately thrusted back in him, entering his womb again and cumming deeply into him. Ink screamed his name once more and held onto him tighter; his cunt squeezing against his dick shaking and twitching violently.

After he was done cumming, Error put him back on the kitchen counter, which is now spilled with a mixture of his cum and Ink's. He slowly pulled out and saw that cum came with it afterwards. It seemed that he let out a load of cum. Ink painted heavily, having his tongue out like a dog's, feeling Error's warm cum inside of him in his womb and oosing out of his entrance. When Error was completely out, he kissed him to try to calm him down, which it did. When they pulled away, Error snickered.
"Still want to be on the naughty list for Santa to fuck you again~?"
Ink whimpered and looked away which caused Error to chuckle.
"You're so cute when your mad, you know that, right?"
Ink liked at him and blushed,his face softening up to the compliment.

"Um...what the fuck?"
They got alert and turned to where the voice came from. They looked in the doorway to the living room, and saw LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE IN. THE DOORWAY HAVING NOSEBLEEDS AND BLUSHING.
Ink blushsd more and covered his face embarassed, while Error did the same, but looking at them.
"H-how long were y-you watching u-us?"
"Oh, for the entire time, Error."
Dream said as he wiped his nose and uncovered Blue's eyes.

"Well, good to know that I'm gonna be an aunt in 9 months."
Geno said as he sipped his coffee.
"Merry Christmas indeed"