Mating Season- Lemon

So this was a request by 00Skotadi00 to make an Lamia! Error x Ink oneshot

So here it is, finally.

.

.

.

It pears through the bushes, staring him down, looking for a weak point on his body to strike and claim his as it's meal.

It stares at the skeleton in hunger as he walked through the path, supposedly lost in it's side of the rain forest.

Its eyes follow his movements as he starts to gradually slow down and take rest, for dust is arriving and he is in need to find a shelter and supposed nutrition.

As the skeleton came to a hault, that is when it starts making it's move, getting closer to him so it can identify a better weak spot to strike him.

The skeleton sighed, wiping the sweat dripping off his face and panting heavily. It was incredibly hot, and he thought it would've been a good day for a hike, but he got lost from his original path and trying to find his way to some form of shelter.

He sat on a big rock against a tree, leaning down and sighing, before drinking from his water bottle.

"God, I'm starving"

He sighed again before reaching into his bag, pulling out a sandwich wrapped in foil neatly, keeping the same neatness un unwrapping the sandwich before consuming it.

Too bad he didnt know he was being watched...

When he finished his sandwich, he sighed again, feeling satisfied that his stomach full at last.

And naturally, he was fighting his exhaustion and started to slowly loose conciousness.

And at that moment, it started to move, intending to strike him down and devower him so that he can be finally full from a day's work of hunting.

But, obviously, things didnt go as planned.

It accidentally slithered on a branch, and it's weght made it snap on impact, drawing attention to it.

The skeleton jumped awake, staring right at the creature with it's mouth open and it's fangs on full display.

Half of its body looked just like the skeleton's, but it's bones were black and red, had what looked like glitches all over it's body and having blue checkmarks going down it's face like they were tears.

The other half had a snake-like appearance, bearing a long, thick, scaley body, moving just like a snake.

The skeleton's eyes widened more as he saw it slowly slither closer, licking its fangs with it's tongue.

He knew if he tried to run it'll just chase after him until he runs out of stamins before he preys on him, so he brought his knees to his chest and braced himself for his life.

"D-dont eat me-! Please!!"

His hand was outstreatched, pathetically using it as a brace to see what the creature would do. But it did do something.

The creature stopped dead in its track, smelling something on the skeleton's hand. It sniffed all around his hand, and later started to lick the smell off his hand, which surprised the skeleton.

It somewhat tickled.

As it stopped licking his hand, it could've smelt that his fear has subsided, and was replaced by confusion. It was then confused as well, not getting used to seeing mortals show any other emotion but fear.