Rehabilitation- Lemon

Prompt: Ink is a criminal that was sent to a rehabilitation center and Error is his assigned personal doctor there 🙈

Also I wanna say they're human here...? So yea.

Yes the art above is mine

.

.

.

For about a year now, Dr. CQ has been assigned to help and look after an infamous criminal named Ink Comyet to help him mentally. At first, they started off a bit difficult with each other, arguing and Ink almost had to move rooms to a more concealed and rather triggering room to him, but Dr. CQ tried everything in his power from preventing it from happening since he had faith in him.

However, after that, things got a lot different and they started to warm up to each other. He actually enjoyed his conversations and therapy with Ink, thinking how interesting his mind works and so forth.

Though he didnt knew it, but he found himself falling deeper and deeper in love with Ink with every interaction they had. Ink is very touch starved and would often hug him for anything; at first it triggered his phobia a bit, but he seemed to actually look forward to his hugs whenever he comes by to visit him.

This afternoon was rather....different than he expected.

.

Dr. CQ made his way towards his patient's room, admittedly a bit excited to see him. He approached his door and slid his ID Card admitting him inside to see his patient. He specifically made this request just to make sure no one interferes with his patient.

As the door opened he came face to face to the bed that belonged to him just to find it empty; he requested a bed for his patient because he felt the most comfortable giving him treatment this way. Dr. CQ just signed and smiled, knowing very well that he loved playing games with him. One of those being hide and seek; even though he may be a dangerous psychopathic serial killer, but he is rather childish.

"Oh! Ink is gone! Where or where could he possibly be?"

Admittedly he loved the little games they'd play before their sessions. Sometimes he's purposely work overtime just to be with him and observe his changes in behavior more so see if the medication was working, as well as genuinely having fun.

He heard giggling before being tackled onto the bed in a surprise hug. It didnt really surprise him since he already knew who it was.

"Oh! You got me"

"Hehe, hiya doc!"

Ink said ecstatically as he proceeded to hug him. Dr. CQ just sighed, tiredly hugging him back with a slight smile on his face.

"You're always hiding in these hidden places"

"Hiding is very useful when you're q criminal doc."

Ink got off of him and jumped back on his feet. The doctor just chuckled ever so slightly and got up to dust off his clothes. Ink then turned to meet him face to face, the height difference between the both of them was very noticable. Ink scowled and walked up to him.

"Waahh! Since when you were so tall??!??"

"Haha, I've always been this tall, Inky"

"Whatt?? I couldve swore you were shorter yesterday, Doc."

"I can assure you I've always been this height. And didn't I say to call me Error?"