Likings - Lemon + Angst

[Unfinished due to me having zero inspiration to think of an ending. Use ur dirty imagination to imagine what happened next]

Ik I said that I'd take a break from Smut but I just had this thought of Ink having a bondage kink for a while and finally decided to write about it.

Also in this story, Ink used to date Nightmare (yes I finally stopped shitting on Dream for once) and lost his male virginity to him, but gonna loose his female virginity to Error. Error used to date Blue but broke up cause Blue cheated on him with Dream. I wanted to use Fresh but then I was like "nah"

Also if you're wondering why Ink and Night broke up, Noot liked Ink and Ink gave him a shot but they slowly started to loose feelings for each other and Night is currently dating Killer and Error's dating Ink.

And to make something clear, no. I do not ship Inkmare, Errorberry, FreshInk or Errorfresh. And I have my reasons to. But I'm not gonna white a whole masters degree explaining why. Everything I do is for a reason, mainly drama, unoriginality and plot.

Also I saw a theory that if Error could have 7 tongues, there is a possibility that he has more than one pp, so here, he has 2 pp (this is based on the image above 🤡)

Listen to da song while reading you won't regret

Late edit: originally, the title was gonna be called Bondage but I changed it due to Webtoon buying wattpad and then taking out NSFW content and I didnt want to be targeted.

Anyways, let's go- wait no lemme explain somethin.

We all aware that Ink is canonly asexual right? Well there is a such thing as a sexually active asexual, and that's what Ink is here. You see, Sex active asexuals dont feel sexual attraction (as in they dont look at a person and think "yea I wanna fuck them"). From what I understand, Sex active asexuals have sex to either show a bond or trust with their partner (like Ink is) or just do it for the thrill of it (like Lust My AU is).

And yes, ik what I'm talking about. You may or may not be aware but I'm sex repulsive (which means I dont intend to have sex ever) and I have a friend who is sex active (she's wayyy older than me but we went the same high school)

Now that's out of the way, now let's begin.

"Ink do you have a bondage kink?"
Ink spat his tea and choked at his boyfriend's question.
"*cough* what?"
"I was talking to Night today and he mentioned when you two were dating and had....sex... that you had a bondage kink."
"I mean.... *cough* that may or may not be true, um..."
".....you never told me that you and him....did it."
"It was my male body since he didnt want me pregnant. I'm.....sorry. I honestly thought I told you."
"I have another question.... how did you feel..after having sex with him."
"I felt...kinda weird honestly. He used his tentacles as restraints and it was like multiple people were touching me, and I hated the feeling. It makes me feel like a slut. I felt raped honestly. I didnt tell him because I didnt want him to worry about me. So I didnt really enjoy it."
"Oh, okay. So if we were to do it right now, would you feel the same way?"
"I dont know-..... what are you implying...?"
"Oh, nothing for you to worry about..."
Error then just left him dumbfounded. Ink felt like something's going to happen. Error actually went to get something from a neutral Underlust timeline he destroyed when he started to date Ink, just in case.
'Guess it's time to use these~~ it's time to make him mine and only mine~'