Resistance pt. 2- Lemon (again :D)

Alright bet :D

Alright bet :D

"What the fuck did I just witness?"

Nightmare said while trying to process what just happened right in front of him and the rest of the gang's eyes.

"Boss, I think we just witnessed a squid getting fucked ruthlessly by a glitch."

"I know but like, damn. My ass hurts by just looking at them getting it out on each other."

"Should we inform the rest of the Star Sanses?"

"Are you shitting me ofc not. They're gonna attack us by just us standing there. At least Ink doesn't like to fight."

Nightmare just turned around creating a portal to their house.

"Leave them to deal with their own problems. Error's a real man now, he can do things on his own. Let's go."

And with that they left.

*13 hours later*

Ink was the 1st to wake up. His body ached, but he was really comfortable and didnt want to move. Whatever he was holding, it was so warm and comforting. A soft snore was then heard. Pillows dont snore.... That's when Ink flew up to be face to face with a sleeping Error underneath him and holding him tightly. He had his hands wrapped around his back and his face buried into his ribcage. He then looked down to see that there were both naked. Ink got really flustered and buried his face into Error's shoulder. He tried to get up, but his lower torso and legs were wobbly and numb. The memories of the night before flooded back to him like a river. That night was a very memorable night for him especially. His secret best friend just fucked him and doesnt want to let him go. Then again, he was his enemy, and his group was very strict when it came to love interests, especially if their love interest is the enemy. But he didnt care. He finally found someone to fill that empty hole where his soul should be, and didnt care. He wrapped his arms around Error's neck, and kissed his forehead. He sighed and tried to move, until he let out a moan. He wa confused on how he could do that, until he felt that Error was still inside of him, and it was already really comfortable, yet embarassing. He tried his best to get up and he was successful, but he was missing the feeling of him inside of him. He collapsed on the ground, overwhelmed of that yearning feeling. Wanting to feel the same way he felt the night before. The only problem was, is that his partner was fast asleep, probably tired because of the amount of movement that took place. Ink thought that touching himself would make the feeling go away, so he did so. He slid his fingers down to his entrance and rubbed his clitoris. (god bless my soul yes 💀) He let out a soft groan and started to rub himself more. He was on his knees, legs squeezing his arm and covering his mouth, muffling his moans trying not to disturb his partner from his slumber. Speaking of his partner, he saw Error's coat on the ground. He picked it up and wore it, still smelling like him. Him touching himself with Error's smell made him yearn for more pleasure. He didnt want to do it, but he inserted a finger into himself. It felt all sticky and and warm, but the touch felt good to him. He shoved another finger into himself and started to slowly go in and out of himself, nuzzling his face into Error's coat. He muffled his moans into the jacket as he decided to go faster, using 3 fingers to thrust into himself now. He then started to moan out his partner's name softly, muffling into his coat. A few minutes later and he came on his own hand. He removed his hand and looked at it. It was covered in his sticky juices. He looked to see if he could find his pants and rubbed it off there.