Innocence-Fluff and Lemon

Request from J_Jaguar334 to write sum shit with them as straight ppl

They're human here so yea. College AU

Ink is 19 and Error is 21 and a pervert lmao

It is very fluffy and very much a slow burn so dont be mad cause im kinda fed up writing smut.

Yall are fake if you skip the fluff.

Haha good luck reading 16000 words
.

.

.

As the day ended and everyone was going home, the short girl was running through the halls of her school looking for her study partner who she was assigned to.

The girl was a short brunette with blonde highlights at the front, wearing a brown and cream blouse with a dark brown pants, cream socks and black shoes. Her hair was slicked into a messy low bun with a pencil in her hair.

During English and Communication Studies she was paired up with someone who had really peaked her interest. There was this really tall boy at the corner of the class, always wearing a black and yellow coat over some sort of red shirt or vest or sweater depending on the time of the year. He was dark skinned with long-ish poofy black hair with red highlights, always tied back. He had scars on his cheeks that started from his eyes. He'd wear the same red slippers everyday and would just walk in and out of class without saying a word.

He sort of reminded her of a hobo, but a hot emo hobo.

And they were...sort of friends?

They do know each other and have been paired up in classes to do projects together, but that's as far as their supposed friendship went. Sometimes he would stick up for her to her bullies, and everyone knew not to pick a fight with him unless you had a suicide wish. Even some teachers are afraid of his power and strength.

Well now, she was looking for her partner to invite him over to start their book report for class.

She turned the corner and jogged towards the gymnasium, opening the door with a bang as she entered. She stopped, leaning on her knees before she started to take a breather; she was a bit on the chubby side, although she was still incredible flexible and has a lot of stamina when she's ready.

She panted heavily, gasping for air as she looked up to see none other than her partner just on the basketball court by himself, looking like he was about to shoot the ball.

He stared at her; her slamming the door open startled him a bit but it wasnt that noticable.

But when he realised who it was, he sighed before casually turning to her.

"Oh, hey artsy. Need somethin?"

She blushed a bit at his nickname for her, but she brushed it off like a one time thing.

"There you are! I was looking everywhere for you"

She walked towards him, fixing her clothes and dusting the microscopic dust off of herself.

"I wanted to talk to you about our project for english"

"Oh yea, that. I was actually wondering if we could just get it over with tonight so we could have the rest of the weekend off, especially since next week is our last week until summer break."

"Oh! W-well that sounds like a plan. But why today? Any plans this weekend?"

She saw a slight blush form on his face before rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand.