Voices- Angst

This is based on a vid I made that isnt going public anytime now but changing it. So in my Vigilante AU, so far Ink and Error aren't dating. They have the biggest crush on each other, but Ink still thinks Error hates him so he hides it and Error let's his big Ego block it out from anyone. So both of them a great at hiding feelings. But for the sake of this oneshot, they get together

Edit: it's out now

Trigger warning!! (Mention of cutting)

The image is one of the many screenshots taken for the video so yh.

I said this before and I'll say it again. If you dont know how Ink's emotions work, the topic of discussion is in my art book under the chapter "ink's eyes and emotions" which explains how he feels in my AU. If you dont read that this story wont really make sense.

Let's start:

"Oi shorty. Fatal said you werent present in the meeting today. Where were you-!"

Error just teleported to the Doodlesphere looking for Ink, but then cut himself off. What he saw in front of him made his blood run cold.

He was so mad.

Upset.

Heartbroken.

He saw Ink.

His Ink.

Cutting himself with a razor blade.

His vials ran out, so he was looking at ths blood drip off his arm as if it's nothing. There were thousands of tiny cuts on his arm, bone marrow was slowly oosing out but blood was dripping on the ground an on his jacket. Error's thoughts rushed back to him as he looked like as if he was ready to take action.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?"

Ink looked at him, the same expression.

"I'm punishing myself."

There was silence for a while. The silence was ear piercing. Error's anger and disappointment was building up.

"What?! Why?!?"

"Because the creators said so."

'The creators..?' Error thought as the disappointment died down and replaced with confusion. 'THOSE DAMN CREATORS ARE HURTING MY INKY?!?

"They WHAT?!? WHY?!?"

There was more cilence in the cream coloured void.

"I...dont know."

Error' expression changed again, showcasing shock, confusion and slight concern. Ink looked away from him.

"I just...hear these whispers telling me that I've sinned against them. So, I cut to redeem myself. It's like a punishment. A punishment for not obeying them and not giving my best."

When Ink was done talking, Error's brain then clicked. 'I thought they only went after me. Why are they going after my Inky?!?'

"You....hear voices too?"

Ink's eyes widened. 'Glitchy... hears voices too..? So doesnt that mean-"

"Do you cut-"

He cut himself off. Then he felt something. He felt an emotion. An emotion? That's impossible! Is Error...helping him to feel..? The emotion he felt was guilt and sadness. He subconsciously started to cry, which alerted Error's attention, looking at him in concern and shock, since he knew about his vials and his artificial emotions, so seeing him cry while emotionless was surprising for him.