Morning Delights- Fluff & Lemon

This is based on a conversation me and goldencheesy had

3rd Person POV:

Sleeping against each other, the two lovers huddle close to each other, the smaller softly snoring in the taller's arms, snuggling close for warmth. The smaller was wearing the taller's red sweater, while the taller slept bare boned, burying his face into the crook of the smaller's neck, breathing steadily. Though morn was raising slowly, the two of the were still sound asleep, loving the feeling of warmth with them.

As sunlight start to beam through the window, the smaller starts to stir awake from a beam of light hitting his face. He groaned, burying his face into the pillows more, not wanting the day to start as yet, for all he wanted to do was to stay in his lover's arms all day. He made him feel so comfortable and safe with him. He's never felt this close with someone before.

As the smaller tossed and turned, he unknowingly woke up the taller, squirming around in his big skeletal arms. Though one thing that the smaller didnt know, is that when we was squirming, he was unknowing rubbing against the taller's crotch, making him feel excited a bit, smirking.

When the smaller finally gave up, he turned to the other side of him, face to face with what he thought was Error's sleeping figure. He smiled lovingly, happy that he managed to find someone like him, though it was a bit unexpected since they're both are complete opposites, this making people believe they were enemies.

The smaller's eyes then shifted from his lover's face to his lips. The smaller loved getting affection from his lover, always giving each other cute little pecks and playful love bites on each other. Though he yearned to feel the touch on his lover's lips on his, he didnt want to disturb him. He thought he looked cute when he was sleeping.

All he did was cuddle into the taller's bare chest, feeling how comforting and warm his skeletal body was. He wrapped his leg around the taller's hips, unknowingly rubbing against they taller's morning bulge again.The taller then thought it would be a good time to wake up, wrapping his arms around him more and bringing his body closer to his growing erection, making him grind against it. When the smaller felt his lover's arms around him he started to whimper a bit, wanting more than just cuddles from him. The taller then chuckled in his deep morning voice and pulled the smaller on top of him, holding into his waist.

"Hmm~? What is it, love?"

The taller spoke to him in his regular morning voice, glitching slightly and echoed a bit. The smaller really was attracted to his voice, blushing more after hearing him speak. He whined again, fidgeting on him again, unknowingly rubbing his bulge once more which made the taller bite his lower lip (?), growing hotter and hotter as moments passed. The smaller then stared at his lips again, wanting to feel the touch of them on him and his body. The taller then realised what he meant and chuckled again sat up a bit, putting the smaller to sit on his lap.

The taller leaned on the smaller's shoulder, humming near his non-existent ear sending chills up his spine. The chills made the smaller shiver a bit, and because of the shivering, it caused a somewhat vibration on the taller's bulge which just made him want to crave for him more. The taller then remembered what the smaller wanted.

"Oh~ I know what you want"

The taller then pulled the sweater sweater away from the smaller's neck and began to give him tiny pecks and love bites going down from his jawline to his collarbone. The smaller's hands were pressed against the taller's shoulders and chest, humming in satisfaction as his legs tightened around his waist. The taller just wanted to fuck him then and there, but their wholesome moment is more important.