The Inappropriate Movie- Lemon

K so I'm about to show you all a meme that basically summarises this oneshot

Okay so

This is combined request from -Vksel- and FlyingTrashCanOwO

I wanted to try experimenting with 2 different yet same requests so I made this masterpiece, if you can call it that

Content warnings from now:

Breath play
Choking kink
Blood kink
Pain kink
Breeding kink
Biting kink
Bondage
And excessive horniness and kinkiness

You have been warned 😃

If you say I didnt warn you I'm coming to your house and beating the shit out of you 😊

.

.

.

It was a normal movie night for the both of them. Just looking at some random movie Ink picked up for them to watch.

Since the truce it's been fairly quite around the house. And everyone else was asleep so they thought it was the perfect opportunity for them to just hang out with each other without getting flooded with questions relating to their relationships between them.

Things have been going well for the both of them.

Just

Friends....

As the movie continued it was getting a bit boring, since the characters were just talking and nothing interesting was happening.

That was until after they were talking. In where a scene started to play.

A Sex scene

It did surprise the two at first but after a while the shock died down and was replaced with embarrassment; blush slowly crept up on both of their faces.

Ink, like the person he his, decided that he would try to break the awkwardness with one of his stupid jokes. He looks at Error and tried to pinpoint something on Error's body to make a stupid joke, sly remark, or just anything to break the silence between the two.

As he looked, he noticed that a faint yellow hue was creeping up his face, while a blue hue emanated from his lower region. Admittedly, a rainbow hue crept up Ink's face as well; why did he even care about 'down there' in the first place?! It's not like he likes him or anything. They were just friends after all...right?