Revenge- Lemon

A request from Ishipsomegayskeleton to do some kinky shit

Image above is once again credited to @Level_8 on Twitter

It fits what's gonna happen so yea

Also uhhhhh trigger warning of you uncomfy with the mention of puke (Ink throws up ink lol)

.

.

.

Panting heavily, they both looked at each other, exhausted from their battle in a now completly destroyed AU. Everything was either glitched, wrapped in royal blue, smothered in red or in flames.

And in the middle of it all, two skeletons.

Some say that they absolutely hate each other. Others say that they're friends, maybe something more than that. But one thing was sure: they were certainly an unpredictable pairing.

The smaller of the pair, the protector of AUs. The taller, the destroyer of AUs. And there they were, haven been in a fight once again.

The taller lost.

And naturally, the smaller started mocking him and ridiculing his inability to dominate him, meanwhile boosting his ego more.

Obviously, it upset the taller, to the point that he wanted to do something about it. He wanted to lash out, to attack him again, to rip that stupid, annoying smile off his face.

But he didnt think about it the way we think, oh no.
He wanted to do those things, but from a different approach, a different direction from the thinking spectrum.

And it filled him with determination.

__________________

"Ugh, why do you always have to be such a pain in the ass all of the time."

The taller stared at him in anger, holding his right shoulder up with his left hand to try stopping the bleeding. The smaller scoffed, wiping his own blood off his face, leaning on his weapon to keep his balance.

"I dont know, for the hell of it?"

The smaller chuckled to himself again; it was like he didnt care about the consequences of his actions.

"Well stop doing it, asshat. It's annoying."

The taller snarled before attempting to limp away from him to most likely try to recover. But that was when the smaller scoffed again.

"Geez Error, what's up your ass?"

Error's eyes widened in anger, turning around slowly trying his best to control himself.

"...Excuse me, what."

The smaller smiled mischievously, before proceeding to mock his rival more.

"I mean, God, you're getting upset for no reason. Are you on ya period or somethin~?"

"Ink, shut the fuck up."

"Why~? Am I not allowed to have fun with our fights?"

Error turned fully to him, before slowly starting to walk- limp towards him.

"What the hell is fun about fighting your annoying ass all the time?! You're so weird! I hate it!"

"Aww~ am I not allowed to have fun with our fights, pal?"

Every second it was like his anger built up more and more everytime he heard his annoying voice speak to him.

"I'm not your "pal". And what the hell?! Is all of this just a joke to you or some shit?! Do you not see any of this as nothing more than fun to you?!?"