Caught- Fluff...?

This is basically to tell yall I'm still alive.

Also dont ask-

Dream's POV:

Ink has been missing for the past couple of days. I'm getting pretty worried now. Now that I think about it, he was acting weird lately. He'd stutter more and blush randomly. Sh also got incredibly secretive with his belongings, especially his clothes and his sketch books. Blue has noticed that as well. Speaking of Blue, I see him running towards me.

"DREAM! I just had an amazing idea!"

"Really?  What is it?"

"Wellll, I was thinking...since Ink isnt here, maybe we can take this advantage and go through his room?"

"Blue! We cant do that! He's our friend. And we shouldn't validate his privacy"

"I know that... but maybe it can lead clues to where Ink is and why he's been missing for a while now."

"...you do have a point on that one, but I just think it's not nice."

"Nothing bad is gonna happen! Now come one!"

I can't believe I'm doing this...

We quickly went up the stairs and walked towards Ink's room. It was coloured in a contrast gradient of brown to black from top to bottom with some multi-coloured spatters of paint and his name painted on in what looks like a calligraphic style. Blue slowly opened the door knob and the door creaked open. Ink's room seems messier than the last time I've been in here. That's probably why he got more secretive. Blue then told me that he noticed a bunch of papers on the ground. He picked it up and gave it to me so I can examine it. They all had fold marks so I'm assuming they were in envelopes. I read the top one.

"Dear Squid,

I cant believe I'm saying this, but I miss you...a lot. I know you had to go back to your base to avoid suspicion, but I just...miss your presence. Your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your stupid jokes, your hands, your lu-

J-JUST I MISS YOU OKAY?! GOD this is embarrassing...

Well anyways, can we...meet up in Outertale later? You have my glasses, remember? And you did owe me a chocolate bar and a kiss. And , as I promise, I'll knit you a scarf, okay? I swear you're so demanding sometimes. And annoying. And cute...

I think I'm just rambling at this point so I think I'm gonna stop writing this now.

~E"

"Oooo!!! I think Ink is dating someone!"

"How do you know that for sure?"

"I did find it weird how the person said that they wanted kisses in return of their glasses. And they did describe Ink in such a way as if it was lovingly."

"That's true."

"But, I dont think I recognize the handwriting or what little description about the person. Wears glasses? Loves chocolate? Knits?"