Pink Vial- Fluff

Take a break you horny fucks

3rd person POV:

Ink and Error have been secretly friends for about 2 years now. They decided that it would be useless to keep fighting so they gave friendship a try. Ink was visiting Error, like he'd normally do when he has the time to from managing the Star Sanses and still having to fight the Bad Sanses. As Ink entered the void he was immediately hoisted up by strings. He was surprised at first but he calmed down, knowing what, more so who caused it.

"Haha, very funny Error"

"Hehe"

Error descend from above, using his strings as a swing to hold himself up. He lowered himself to make full eye contact with his former enemy, chuckling from seeing the annoyance on Ink's face.

"Aww, dont be such a downer, skittle face~"

Error said mockingly as he booped Ink's forehead. Ink did chuckle a bit but he still was a bit annoyed by being surprised like that, also wondering when he will be put down.

"Hey, can you put me down now?"

"Hn, not now. I actually want to ask you something."

"Why cant I answer when I'm on the ground?"

"To prevent you from running away, idiot. This question may be a bit personal for you."

"I'm sure it'll be fine. Just please put me down."

"Let me ask my question, then I'll put you down, deal?"

"....*sigh* deal"

"Alright."

Error then lowered himself on the ground and pulling Ink down a bit with him, still keeping eye contact. Error took out his glasses from one of the pockets of his coat and put them on, making sure he can see better. Ink always thought that they suited Error but he knew that Error wouldn't put them on in public because he's too self conscious about being short sighted. He then saw Error dig in another pocket and take out something, and what it was sent a chill up his spind. It was one of Ink's viaks. The Pink one.

"H-how did you get that-?!"

"Oh~? So it's familiar to you. I found it on the ground of the Doodle Sphere"

"What were you doing in the Doodle Sphere?"

"I was actually looking for you. Remember a while back when you told me how you needed your vials to feel emotions?"

"What does that has to do with this?

"Dont be dumb. You know why."

"........."

"I've noticed a few weeks ago this specific vial has been missing from your stash. My question is, why?"

Ink started to get worried. He couldn't tell him the truth. A few weeks ago, before he stopped taking the pink vial, he realised that he started to feel a certain way around Error. He didnt know why, but whenever he's around Error he feels a pull where his soul used to be. He's think about him a lit, and wanted to spend the rest of his life with him, but he knew that he would never feel the same way about him, so he hid the vial responsible for him feeling this way. A blush of embarrassment started to creep onto Ink's cheekbones, even more embarassing cause he cant use his scarf to cover it up or bury his face in.

Error sighed, put the vial back in his pocket and untied Ink from his strings, but he was holding him in his arms bridal style. Ink was glad he was let down, but got more embarassed from the way Error was holding him in, but this time he has his scarf to hid his face. Error proceeded to walk into a portal that lead to an AU stepping in and closing the portal behind him.  There wasnt a portal that can be made directly to the Doodle Sphere from the Antivoid so Error had to be in an AU in order to access it. Though the portal he walked into wasnt the right one he walked into at the moment. It was an Underfell Timeline. And The Bad Sanses and the rest of the Star Sanses were fighting in. But he didnt care. He even walked right through them just holding a very flustered Ink as he made his was through the chaos and fighting. Their faces were priceless to him, but he kept a straight face and continued his way. He especially wanted laugh when he saw Nightmare's face. He looked so pissed at him. As he made his way through he made a portal to the Doodle Sphere and disappeared through it, closing it making sure no one followed them. As he entered, he started to walk where he found the pink vial. Near the table where Ink normally rests his vials to pour in a single wine glass to drink them. When he arrived, he placed Ink down on the table in a sitting position. Ink was a bit confused by this action. He then saw Error clear the table and put every in the draws that were provided with the table. Error then took off his coat, resting it on the table. Confusion still risen inside of Ink as he kept seeing Error do this. Finally, Error took out the Pink vial and shook it. Ink's anxiety started to rise a bit; merely seeing the pink vial just made him curl up in a ball and drown in embarrassment, though he didnt expect what he did next. He saw as Error poured the vile into his mouth and swallowed a bit of it. He then smirked at Ink and came closer to him and kissed him, pouring what remained into his mouth. Ink was incredibly surprised by this; his arms pressed against Error's shoulders as Error deepens the kiss, sinking both of them into love and passion. Ink's shock died down a few seconds after and he kissed him back. A few droplets came out of both of their mouths as Ink opened his mouth so Error can explore it, trailing every crevasse with his tongues, also coating the pink vial all over their mouths. Error and Ink then leaned down on the table, kissing each other more, every second more passionately and lovingly. Error parted from him for a second only to kiss him again, but deepended the kiss and groaned while doing so. After awhile they parted from each other, panting a lot.

"E-error-"

"Ssh~"

Error kissed down his cheekbone to the top of his neck. Error then heard Ink hum a bit, since his neck sensitive. Error hummed, smirking a bit, loving the song he made. Error pulled then both up. Ink was still a bit, rubbing his mouth from the remaining of the vial and wiped it on his scarf. Error's arms are still wrapped around Ink's waist, kissing his cheekbone over and over again.

"T...this cant be real, right? Y-you cant possibly like someone like me. T-this is all the vial-"

"Shut up already you idiot. The vials only work for you. So I'm afraid my feelings for you are real, darlin"

Error kissed Ink's cheek again. Ink still didnt know how to process what he just told him. He didnt know whether to feel happy or sad. He was so overwhelmed he wanted to puke ink. Error knew he was getting overwhelmed and said,

"Honestly, I've felt the same way for a while now. Didnt know how, and I wasnt sure. So this experience was like an experiment I guess. An experiment to see if we actually had feelings for each other."

"B-but I cant feel, Error. I cant..I don't know how."

"Let me teach you."

Error then kissed Ink again. Ink willingly reciprocated while humming in the kiss. Then Error pulled away from him when Ink was about to deepen the kiss.

"Why did you.."

"What you felt, what you've been feeling for the couple of weeks now, that's love. I...dont understand the premise of love that much either, since I never felt this way about someone before, but I know that love is...the safe feeling you have around a person that you're comfortable doing stuff like this with. You can laugh with them, cry with them, dont feel like leaving, even kiss them."

"I....I understand. So, I do love you..."

Error blushed after hearing what Ink said, but then smiled, chuckling and hugged him tighter, kissing his cheek once more.

"Heh, yea. And, that means I love you too, i guess."

Ink started to laugh, but then the laughter died down, as they stared to kiss each other again.