Stuck- Lemon

Ink: omg Step-Error I'm stuck!!

Jk 😭

"Mmh~"

Ink was pinned against the beanbag by Error, savagely making out with each other. Ink came to visit him on his break from work and let's just say things went...downhill after he came to see him.

Ink's legs were wrapped around the taller's waist while his arms were clenching onto his back and shoulders, blushing madly as their tongues faught and danced in each other's mouths, Error overpowering Ink with his multiple tongues. Error was also on the beanbag as well, pinning Ink down with his body weight so he couldn't move. He couldn't do anything. All he could've done was reciprocate the affection he was given.

One of Error's knees were between Ink's legs, rubbing against his crotch exciting him. Ink giggles in the kiss, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. Error looked into his eyes in a bit of annoyance; he blames Ink for getting them into this mess in the first place. They pulled away for a second to catch breath; a string of saliva coming out of their mouths keeping them together. Saliva was also dripping out of their mouths a bit, panting heavily. Ink then laughed, in which made Error more annoyed.

"You're such an amazing kisser, you know that right~?"

Ink smiled, in which that annoyed Error more, grunting and looking away.

"We wouldn't even been here if it wasnt for you and your stupid face.."

"What did my face ever do to you? And why did you even feel the need to kiss me?"

"It ain't my fault you have a stupidly adorable face.."

"*gasp* Did you just call me attractive~?"

"T-THAT ISNT WHAT I-"

"Aww~! I always knew you loved me, Kitten"

Error's blush had risen more, getting more ticked off by the ridiculous nickname he keeps calling him. It made him feel submissive to him. He hated the feeling; he always had this need to be in control, so this feeling felt so nonsensical for him.

He then had an idea, and smirked villainously as he proceeds to move his hands to Ink's scarf and start to tug on it. His head ducked and buried himself in the crook of his neck, making Ink jolt from inpact; His neck being incredibly sensitive that any contact would make him jolt. The combination of Error's fingertips grazing his upper neck and his hot breathing was enough to push Ink over the edge, but he was strong enough to pull it together, muffling his moans as best as he can. Error smirked more, opening his mouth to let his tongues out and start to press itself againg his sensitive neck.

Ink didnt want to give into his intentions. He only meant it as a silly joke, not anything serious. It was getting harder and harder for him to contain his moans and noises, feeling him going rougher against his neck and touching him more sensually. He felt Error's tongues trail all over his neck, most likely searching for his sweet spot, but that doesnt mean that they werent doing any damage. From his trails alone he had already bruised Ink's neck just by how rough he was licking; makes his job easier.

He then trailed by one specific part of his neck, that did trigger a reaction from him, hearing a small but noticable whimper from his mouth. Error chuckled, giving that exact spot a long, sensual lick before removing his head. Ink thought it was finally over, exhaling of relief, before a loud moan escaped his mouth. It appeared that Error had sunken his teeth into that spot on his neck, biting him as he groaned in satisfaction, finally able to hear his cute noises. He didnt bite him that hard to draw any blood, but just hard enough to mark him and to make it sting him later on.