Hardcore Fluff? Haruka x Takane: Mature Summers

Narrator POV

Takane felt it slide down to her chest, drenching her bra, the sensation almost burning her skin. She was speechless, the only noise being the light drops of hot liquid spilling on to the floor and Haruka's soft gasp.

The couch had also been a victim of the fluid, the smell bringing Takane back to her senses.

"Y-you-" she stammered. "You idiot!" She finally said.

"I'm sorry! Sorry, sorry! I'll go get-"

"Why are you even eating ramen on a hot day like this?! It's summer for crying out loud!" Takane yelled, throwing her hands in the air.

Haruka looked down. "Sorry." Takane stopped flailing to look at the boy.

Sighing, she said, "It's fine. Just... get me some ice cream, and then I'll consider forgiving you." Haruka's eyes lit up.

"On it!" He exclaimed, making Takane blush at the cute way he said it.

"Baka."

Hahahahahahah april fools oh no I didn't... I just had to lol this was requested by someone, but I can't remember ._. Anyway, I regret nothing. This was a pretty lame thing, though...

Did the title lure you here? Did I prank you right? Did I do this right? Why I do dis? I do dis because I dont hav betr things ta do... *slowly walks away from this train wreck*

Probably not the stupidest thing I've published here.