Kano x Seto: Winter Adventures

Recommended by @shou666, thanks to all of you who still read these one shots! This'll be some fluff stuff, cause I'm no fujoshi and I don't know how to gay lmao so I hope this was a cute story to read!

It's the middle of December, and Japan was especially cold this year. "Global warming" was always Kano's answer to how crazy the weather became, and it would always make Seto laugh. 

Although the snow was almost too unbearable to walk in, it didn't stop schools from not canceling classes. In the end, Seto and Kano had the responsibility of walking to school every morning in negative degree weather, and they felt lucky they didn't live so far away from school, but they also felt unlucky because, of course, it was school.

"Kosuke!" Kano yelled out loud in front of Seto's house. They lived about a block away from each other, and it naturally became routine to meet at Seto's every morning since it was just a bit closer to school than Kano's house.

The door to Seto's house opened, and Seto came rushing out. His scarf and gloves were bundled up in his hand, and on the other was a bottle of orange juice. Seto ran towards Kano. He moved his hip towards Kano, indicating that Kano should grab whatever was inside Seto's jacket pocket.

"Thanks," Kano said, smiling. Seto could see Kano's breath as he thanked him. Seto had an orange juice for him, too, and Kano placed it inside his backpack and grabbed Seto's scarf. He wrapped it around Seto's neck, the back of his hand brushing against Seto's cheek. Seto let himself get flustered, because he knew the coldness of the outside would hide his red cheeks. 

"Thanks. Did you do the homework?" Seto asked, in an attempt to keep himself from confessing to Kano right then and there. 

"Um, who do you think you're talking to, Kosuke? Of course I didn't do that dang homework, what kind of question was that?" Kano laughed out loud, and Seto laughed along nervously. Kano went on to talk about how he would most likely copy off their classmate, Tsubomi, but Seto only listened quietly as he let himself daydream about grabbing his scarf and wrapping it around the both of them. He thought of how nice it'd be to just pull Kano's hands and place them inside his pockets along with his hands

About 5 minutes later, they were a block away from school. As they were crossing the street, they bumped into their friend, Kido.

"Hey guys," Tsubomi said through her scarf. Tsubomi lived a little farther away from school compared to them, and it definitely showed on her red hands and cheeks.

"Where are your gloves?!" Seto replied, and he quickly reached into his pocket to take out a heat pad. Kido gladly took it.

"I lost one of them, and it felt dumb to wear just one glove, but now I regret not wearing that one glove." Tsubomi said, making Kano laugh. 

"Here, I'll buy you a coffee, as long as you let me copy your homework."

"Kano, why did I know you were going to ask me that?" 

"You must be psychic," he joked. Tsubomi rolled her eyes and walked towards the gates of the  school. 

Once inside, the trio were greeted by the semi-warmness of the school. Much warmer than outside, but still cold enough to want to  keep a sweater on. 

"I'll see you guys at lunch," said Seto. Sadly for him, Seto had no classes with Kano, and Tsubomi had every class with Kano. It always bugged Seto, and he only hoped a cliche relationship wouldn't form between those two.

"Hold up," as Seto began making his way to class, Kano handed Seto a flier.

"Winter Adventure Arcade?"